Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patience 17:43 - Sep 2 with 662 viewsNthQldITFC

Of course the lack of a win yet is concerning, as are the lack of goals and maybe the compromise in formation and personnel today. But given the overwhelming changes at the club, which were arguably vital given the stagnancy we had, being in this position after the first month was always likely or even inevitable.

What we do definitely have in our favour compared to other teams currently near the bottom of the table, is headroom in this team's performance levels and consistency, as players get used to each other all over the pitch, and grow into the system(s) we play.

I've personally seen enough positive signs scattered amongst these first few games to be at least cautiously optimistic that we can build something good here. Good enough to be safe this season, and better next.

What we as fans need most now is the unfashionable trait of patience.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Patience on 17:46 - Sep 2 with 651 viewsCurrie10

I must confess to at this moment being beyond lost with this project.

Donacien's omission today for a half fit at best winger I found weird. If it wasn't a new manager he'd be getting pelters for that alone.

Need a win.

Lose at Hull is unthinkable. They are a poor side.
Patience on 17:49 - Sep 2 with 638 viewspointofblue

Patience on 17:46 - Sep 2 by Currie10

Donacien's omission today for a half fit at best winger I found weird. If it wasn't a new manager he'd be getting pelters for that alone.

Need a win.

I remember thinking that when they came down here last year... we lost 3-0.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Patience on 17:59 - Sep 2 with 602 viewsstewartm

Patience on 17:46 - Sep 2 by Currie10

Need a win.

Hull are better than Naarwich and we did not win at home today.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Patience on 19:53 - Sep 2 with 556 viewsCurrie10

Patience on 17:59 - Sep 2 by stewartm

Hull are better than Naarwich and we did not win at home today.

The table may show they are, however I think behind the scenes Hull are a bit of a basket case of a club with worse players than Norwich.

They will certainly be bottom 6 / in a struggle and I wouldn't want our away record to be LLLL with Rotherham/ Sheff Weds + Hull as 3 of the losses. Derby, sure good side.... but yeah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024