Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very good long piece from 200% on terracing and standing at football 09:14 - Sep 3 with 552 viewsSteve_M

I'm quite happy with the current de facto arrangement in the lower North. I think it works and rail seats are broadly a variation on the same theme - just legalised. Can't see why there is any problem with it, as long as there is a choice for those who want to sit.

http://twohundredpercent.net/long-read-great-terracing-dilemma/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Very good long piece from 200% on terracing and standing at football on 09:18 - Sep 3 with 538 viewsBlueBadger

Have I mentioned recently that Ian, who founded the site, is my ex-brother-in-law?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Very good long piece from 200% on terracing and standing at football on 09:23 - Sep 3 with 523 viewsSteve_M

Very good long piece from 200% on terracing and standing at football on 09:18 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

Have I mentioned recently that Ian, who founded the site, is my ex-brother-in-law?

No, not recently.....

I did note that Southend versus Charlton ended with three red cards in injury time though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Very good long piece from 200% on terracing and standing at football on 10:03 - Sep 3 with 469 viewsFreddies_Ears

Excellent article. Spurs are designing the ability to convert to safe standing into their new stadium, about half of the Park Lane end, and about half of the away end too.

The right to sit is just as important, I agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024