Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sober views on yesterday 12:08 - Sep 3 with 1000 views26_Paz

Having sobered up and watched the highlights back I have a few observations:
Both sides looked pretty poor; however I believe we were marginally the better side. Not sure if we did enough to 'deserve' a win though. A draw was probably a fair result in all honesty.
This was the first game I had been to this season. My view on the new regime is that there is certainly potential there; however I have some concerns. I like Edwards a lot. He is a great signing and will cause defences a lot of problems. Pennington looks a class act and a fantastic (albeit temporary) addition. My worry is where the goals are coming from. Walters has never been prolific and I worry that Jackson and Harrison are not quite good enough at this level (hope I'm wrong). Replacing the goals of Waggy, Garner and McGoldrick was always going to be a big ask. Expecting a 36 year old who has never exactly banged them in and two unproven lower league signings to do it troubles me greatly.
I predict a long, hard season for both East Anglian clubs; however I think both will just about have enough to survive the difference being we are putting into place something to build on whereas they are just on a downward spiral.
Lastly, does anyone who's managed to read all of that know why the Norwich manager was wearing a coat? It was boiling!

The Paz Man

Sober views on yesterday on 12:22 - Sep 3 with 908 viewsflimflam

Walters is 34

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Sober views on yesterday on 12:35 - Sep 3 with 832 views26_Paz

Sober views on yesterday on 12:22 - Sep 3 by flimflam

Walters is 34

Apologies my mistake, point holds though.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024