Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand 13:16 - Sep 3 with 23521 viewss6blue

shouting the c and f words continuously whilst surrounded by kids (including what appeared from where I was to be his own as well) and to then give abuse to the lady who asked him if he would mind his language, you are an absolutely pathetic excuse of a man. Some people really do have nothing between their ears
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:20 - Sep 3 with 10787 viewsAlong

Deffo agree with this, even worse than a flag.
on 13:33 - Sep 3 with 10700 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:35 - Sep 3 with 10674 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did the stewards not do anything? In the family area they would normally if spoken to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:37 - Sep 3 with 10660 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 13:33 - Sep 3 by _

He's got a point in the family section though hasn't he?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:39 - Sep 3 with 10654 viewsVaughan8

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:37 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

Agreed. Family area the swearing should be toned down/non-existent.

It was probably the bloke who gets 23 junior blue memberships...……….
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:39 - Sep 3 with 10651 viewss6blue

I assume u don't have kids then? what normal parent would want their children to hear that sort of language? of course there are chants from all corners of the ground with swearing and swearing in other areas but if u want to use language like that then do it elsewhere in the ground, not in the family section
on 13:40 - Sep 3 with 10632 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:37 - Sep 3 by BrixtonBlue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:46 - Sep 3 with 10584 viewss6blue

on 13:40 - Sep 3 by _

so what appeared to be a visibly upset 8-10 year old child leaves with his mother who has just been given abuse for standing up to some bloke using foul and abusive language in family section is 'LOL' to you?
Login to get fewer ads

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:49 - Sep 3 with 10563 viewss6blue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:35 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did the stewards not do anything? In the family area they would normally if spoken to.

looked like they had a word from where I was. Think he still thought he was a big man though
on 13:51 - Sep 3 with 10543 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:46 - Sep 3 by s6blue

so what appeared to be a visibly upset 8-10 year old child leaves with his mother who has just been given abuse for standing up to some bloke using foul and abusive language in family section is 'LOL' to you?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:52 - Sep 3 with 10524 viewsRozz

on 13:40 - Sep 3 by _

Football growing up was a free hit - my Dad bought us season tickets in the Upper North and would turn a blind eye to our F'ing and blinding as long as we left it in the stadium. I can totally understand though why someone in the family stand would expect their young children to be sheltered from some womble who's unable to watch a game of football without shouting the word C*NT every 3 minutes. It's an emotional game but some people do take it to another level.
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:54 - Sep 3 with 10511 viewsNewcyBlue

I told my 5 year old that he was likely to hear some naughty words and they’re unacceptable, however we tolerate some of them at the football.

As we were walking out there were some kids shouting at each other across the police barrier. I decided against telling them to cool their language because I didn’t fancy lamping a drunk teenager in front of Seb and I just distracted Seb instead.

If Seb was getting upset because of some aggressive shouty drunken bloke then I would have definitely said something.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:59 - Sep 3 with 10472 viewsSuperTommySmith

Did you tell a steward?
May be a bit more effective then this type of post the day after the game.
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:59 - Sep 3 with 10471 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

There shouldn't be swearing around kids full stop in my opinion. I swear plenty but would never do so anywhere near children.

However, as a parent you also have to realise that football is not somewhere you are likely to be able to shield kids from swearing. Especially a Norwich match. But this is where the family section comes in. It is designed specifically for those that want to avoid unsavoury chants / swearing / behaviour you'd associate with passionate football matches.

Completely out of order therefore. 5 year olds should not have some bloke screaming 'inbred c***' constantly which is what happened near me with one individual. I don't care how drunk you are or the match is going.

It's going to happen. it's part of it, it would have been an element of both fans and when you are at an away match it is unfortunately unavoidable within your own support. We accept that. Likewise in the North Stand or a few other areas. But the family section exists to avoid these people if that's your preference.

Football isn't a library or somewhere full of good manners. You go in with your eyes open, but I'd like to think people agree it's unacceptable to act like that around kids - even if you think it's acceptable in the North Stand.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

on 13:59 - Sep 3 with 10470 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:54 - Sep 3 by NewcyBlue

I told my 5 year old that he was likely to hear some naughty words and they’re unacceptable, however we tolerate some of them at the football.

As we were walking out there were some kids shouting at each other across the police barrier. I decided against telling them to cool their language because I didn’t fancy lamping a drunk teenager in front of Seb and I just distracted Seb instead.

If Seb was getting upset because of some aggressive shouty drunken bloke then I would have definitely said something.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:03 - Sep 3 with 10429 viewss6blue

on 13:51 - Sep 3 by _

I think you are struggling to understand the points raised. But of course if you think it s appropriate for a man to verbally abuse a woman who has children with her and has done nothing to warrant such a thing is ok then you are a bit dim yourself or just as pathetic
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:03 - Sep 3 with 10427 viewsPinewoodblue

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:35 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

JJ isn't family area, Stewards should still have sorted it though. Seems sometimes they don't want to upset the applecart and risk losing paying customers.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

on 14:04 - Sep 3 with 10416 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:59 - Sep 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

There shouldn't be swearing around kids full stop in my opinion. I swear plenty but would never do so anywhere near children.

However, as a parent you also have to realise that football is not somewhere you are likely to be able to shield kids from swearing. Especially a Norwich match. But this is where the family section comes in. It is designed specifically for those that want to avoid unsavoury chants / swearing / behaviour you'd associate with passionate football matches.

Completely out of order therefore. 5 year olds should not have some bloke screaming 'inbred c***' constantly which is what happened near me with one individual. I don't care how drunk you are or the match is going.

It's going to happen. it's part of it, it would have been an element of both fans and when you are at an away match it is unfortunately unavoidable within your own support. We accept that. Likewise in the North Stand or a few other areas. But the family section exists to avoid these people if that's your preference.

Football isn't a library or somewhere full of good manners. You go in with your eyes open, but I'd like to think people agree it's unacceptable to act like that around kids - even if you think it's acceptable in the North Stand.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:04 - Sep 3 with 10414 viewsBenters2

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 13:59 - Sep 3 by SuperTommySmith

Did you tell a steward?
May be a bit more effective then this type of post the day after the game.

A steward told off a town fan near me not next to me yesterday for calling everybody in yellow and the match officials peados.
To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:06 - Sep 3 with 10406 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

on 13:59 - Sep 3 by _

I'm very impressed that you've managed to determine that an upset child was in fact upset by their own mother, who knows them best and who only cares about their welfare, as opposed to someone screaming and shouting swear words in front of children.

That's quite a conclusion to draw to what sounds like someone wanting to remove their child from a situation the child found upsetting.

on 14:07 - Sep 3 with 10392 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:03 - Sep 3 by s6blue

I think you are struggling to understand the points raised. But of course if you think it s appropriate for a man to verbally abuse a woman who has children with her and has done nothing to warrant such a thing is ok then you are a bit dim yourself or just as pathetic

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:09 - Sep 3 with 10368 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

on 14:04 - Sep 3 by _

I can see where you are coming from, but I don't think anyone sets out to take their children to football as a gentle ease into foul language.

You can be in Sainsbury's, Christchurch Park or in the Town Centre and hear people swearing. You cannot shield your kids from it, but it is still rare in most social situations for people to be swearing knowingly around kids.

Football is very much different. People do swear, you are not going to stop it, you have to make a call and there's no reason to deny your kids enjoying the football because of a few swear words, but likewise, as a parent you should have the choice to take your kids next to the North Stand or move to the Family Stand as and where your comfort level is with the potential swearing / anti-social behaviour.

on 14:09 - Sep 3 with 10364 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:06 - Sep 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I'm very impressed that you've managed to determine that an upset child was in fact upset by their own mother, who knows them best and who only cares about their welfare, as opposed to someone screaming and shouting swear words in front of children.

That's quite a conclusion to draw to what sounds like someone wanting to remove their child from a situation the child found upsetting.

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:10 - Sep 3 with 10357 viewsgiant_stow

on 14:07 - Sep 3 by _

That reads a bit victim-blamey mr.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

on 14:11 - Sep 3 with 10354 views_

To the bloke in the JJ family block co-op stand on 14:09 - Sep 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I can see where you are coming from, but I don't think anyone sets out to take their children to football as a gentle ease into foul language.

You can be in Sainsbury's, Christchurch Park or in the Town Centre and hear people swearing. You cannot shield your kids from it, but it is still rare in most social situations for people to be swearing knowingly around kids.

Football is very much different. People do swear, you are not going to stop it, you have to make a call and there's no reason to deny your kids enjoying the football because of a few swear words, but likewise, as a parent you should have the choice to take your kids next to the North Stand or move to the Family Stand as and where your comfort level is with the potential swearing / anti-social behaviour.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024