Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamal Lewis 15:19 - Sep 3 with 2016 viewsMeenoITFC

Although a Norwich player, have to give him some credit.

I used to play against him when playing for school, he was a striker and used to rip me up every time. Glad to see him doing well and progressing. Done well to keep Edwards at bay.

On another note, Pennington was really good yesterday for me, looks like a solid season long signing.

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

Jamal Lewis on 15:43 - Sep 3 with 1869 viewsJimmyJazz

Agree, Edwards was rather quiet in the first half and didn't seem to have the beating of him.

Poll: Who is Hotter?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Jamal Lewis on 15:49 - Sep 3 with 1831 viewsBuyoutclause

I thought their RB had a good game as well, especially considering it was his first league start.

Jamal Lewis on 15:57 - Sep 3 with 1800 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just watched the whole match through (except the first 13 min and last 3 as they didn't record!)

He was warned by the ref for persistent fouling and was probably lucky with a couple after that not to go in the book. Edwards had as many chances as he has in matches I have seen before (including scoring, putting several good balls into the box and putting one just wide).

I, therefore, have to disagree. Their other young lad Max someone seemed better from what I saw.

Poll: Should there be a second referendum?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jamal Lewis on 16:08 - Sep 3 with 1747 viewsHalf_Idiot

Jamal Lewis on 15:49 - Sep 3 by Buyoutclause

I thought their RB had a good game as well, especially considering it was his first league start.

I don't know how many times the commentators on Ifollow mentioned that!
Jamal Lewis on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 1552 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Jamal Lewis on 15:43 - Sep 3 by JimmyJazz

Agree, Edwards was rather quiet in the first half and didn't seem to have the beating of him.

He did play well and was quick but did need to double up against him. My thoughts were where was our free man for Edwards to pass too?

Jamal Lewis on 18:17 - Sep 3 with 1524 viewsbackwaywhen

3 out of the back 4 were 20 or under ..... Hurst please take note !

Jamal Lewis on 18:23 - Sep 3 with 1487 viewsitfcjoe

I thought he was excellent, defended really well against Edwards. He was the only player that stood out in what was a drab first half for me.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jamal Lewis on 19:36 - Sep 3 with 1297 viewsRonFearonsHair

Jamal Lewis on 18:23 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

I thought he was excellent, defended really well against Edwards. He was the only player that stood out in what was a drab first half for me.

I thought their number 10 seemed to be like an extra player on the pitch for them in the first half. Always seemed to be in space and picking up the second balls. Just realised it was the same chap that scored their goal, so seems we didn't get on him as well as we might have.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamal Lewis on 19:42 - Sep 3 with 1266 viewsChiefXL

Jamal Lewis on 19:36 - Sep 3 by RonFearonsHair

I thought their number 10 seemed to be like an extra player on the pitch for them in the first half. Always seemed to be in space and picking up the second balls. Just realised it was the same chap that scored their goal, so seems we didn't get on him as well as we might have.

For me, Pukki was the constant threat.
Hopefully given time we'll see Nolan playing in a similar fashion.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019