Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. 00:13 - Sep 4 with 2146 viewsIpswich24

What else he got to do? Has got himself fit after op I summer, went out on loan last year. Has played really well in u23 games. Skilful, direct and quick. Why shouldn't he get his chance?

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 06:39 - Sep 4 with 1992 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Especially when you consider that left hand side hasn’t been nailed down by anybody and we’ve tried 3/4 different players in that slot already. Even Edun would have been a better option than an unfit and out of sorts graham.

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 07:30 - Sep 4 with 1906 viewsMetal_Hacker

Looking at the highlights from the U23's last night I said the same. What's the harm in giving him a go ?

Poll: Who's more out of their depth ?

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 08:24 - Sep 4 with 1789 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yep, deserves his chance.

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 09:17 - Sep 4 with 1698 viewsBobbychase

Anyone else impressed by him at Exeter? I know he didn't get long on the pitch but when he and Bishop came on it made a real difference and they were turning the Exeter defence and using space well. Had that game gone into extra time we'd have won.

Poll: What will you do when we score tonight

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 09:25 - Sep 4 with 1677 viewsitfcjoe

I really hope he does get a look in soon - Hurst seems to not fancy Sears and Ward so why not? Especially with the balance added of being a left footer, even if both wingers play on their weak side it still works.

He always seems to make things happen even when he has played for the first team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 09:29 - Sep 4 with 1656 viewsBrixtonBlue

He looked good for the U23s last night and I didn't even see his goal. Would've been a darn sight better option than Graham was on Sunday.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 09:31 - Sep 4 with 1638 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Hurst commented on him as a player he likes from him time managing in the lower leagues, so I would assume he is at least keeping a very open mind on him.

It might be a similar situation to Huws, Bishop & Dozzell in terms of really nursing him back and Hurst mentioned there would be some 'fitness work' with a few over the international break and wouldn't be surprised if he had Rowe in mind in terms of adding to his workload to make him first team ready.

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 09:54 - Sep 4 with 1581 viewstextbackup

BAsed on what I saw of graham I’d say Rowe couldn’t have been any worse

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 10:19 - Sep 4 with 1531 viewsPaul_Knows

Yes, would be decent to finally see him get a run of games for the first team.

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 10:22 - Sep 4 with 1508 viewsxrayspecs

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 09:54 - Sep 4 by textbackup

BAsed on what I saw of graham I’d say Rowe couldn’t have been any worse

I think Rowe will get his chance once he has built up his fitness, similar to Huws, Bishop and Dozell.

Graham needs to be given time to settle into the system that Hurst wants to play. Was a big ask throwing him into the Derby. I would have personally left him out of the squad and use Donacien at FB, than start with Graham.
Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 10:28 - Sep 4 with 1484 viewstextbackup

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 10:22 - Sep 4 by xrayspecs

I think Rowe will get his chance once he has built up his fitness, similar to Huws, Bishop and Dozell.

Graham needs to be given time to settle into the system that Hurst wants to play. Was a big ask throwing him into the Derby. I would have personally left him out of the squad and use Donacien at FB, than start with Graham.

Yep agree with that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 10:30 - Sep 4 with 1476 viewsPaul_Knows

Yer, I was surprised to see Graham start at the weekend, and agree that I would rather have seen Donacien in at right back (although Spence played well to be fair).

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 11:32 - Sep 4 with 1392 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Agree. The same could be said of Woolfenden and Emmanuel who in my opinion are deserving of being in the squad. How Jordan Spence can be considered better than JE is incredible.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Rowe should be starting for 1st team now. on 12:51 - Sep 4 with 1289 viewschristiand

I don’t know what many were expecting, Graham hasn’t really played that many games over the last 3 or 4 seasons. It’s going to take time for him to get his match fitness up. However, having him and Rowe challenging for one place adds that extra competition.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020