Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? 13:21 - Sep 4 with 6031 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:23 - Sep 4 with 4800 viewshype313

To be fair he hasn't looked out of his depth at all, in fact he has probably been Leicester's best player so far.

Lots of ex pro's have been saying he should be looking to get into Gareth's squad.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:23 - Sep 4 with 4794 viewsm14_blue

I think he's decent, very glad he doesn't play for them lot any more.

Seems like a proper n0b though.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:23 - Sep 4 with 4794 viewsSpruceMoose

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:23 - Sep 4 by hype313

To be fair he hasn't looked out of his depth at all, in fact he has probably been Leicester's best player so far.

Lots of ex pro's have been saying he should be looking to get into Gareth's squad.

Aye, he'll be getting an England call up at some point this season I imagine.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:33 - Sep 4 with 4745 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

You've spelt Jack Grealish wrong.

Maddison is, unfortunately, going to go on and play for England because he is a very, very good player and I can see Leicester struggling to keep him.

I just hope the Budgies don't have too high a sell on clause.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:34 - Sep 4 with 4739 viewsJimmyJazz

Think it goes to show that Prem clubs should be looking more at Championship level players instead of all these foreigners no one has ever heard of before

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:39 - Sep 4 with 4719 viewsOldsmoker

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:23 - Sep 4 by hype313

Norwich don't do England players. If Maddison gets a cap it will be as a Leicester player.

Norwich have only had 7 England Internationals.
4 with only 1 appearance.
Total appearances 16.

We've had 12 with 2 having just one appearance.
Total appearances 156.

Another stick to beat them with.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:46 - Sep 4 with 4700 viewsgiant_stow

Sold him too cheap - I only hope we have a sell-on

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:48 - Sep 4 with 4690 viewshype313

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:46 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

Sold him too cheap - I only hope we have a sell-on

I'd be very surprised if you lot didn't enforce a sell on.

Login to get fewer ads

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:49 - Sep 4 with 4676 viewsgiant_stow

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:48 - Sep 4 by hype313

I'd be very surprised if you lot didn't enforce a sell on.

could be a life saver in a couple of years!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:50 - Sep 4 with 4669 viewsSpruceMoose

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:49 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

If you survive that long! Delia better start writing a new book for all the J2s out there!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:50 - Sep 4 with 4669 viewshype313

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:49 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

Couple?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:51 - Sep 4 with 4664 viewsgiant_stow

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:50 - Sep 4 by hype313

Couple?

You're all brutes.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:52 - Sep 4 with 4659 viewsSpruceMoose

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:51 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

You're all brutes.

At least if they do go under you can switch you allegiance to us and feel less guilty about it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:53 - Sep 4 with 4656 viewsgiant_stow

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:50 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

If you survive that long! Delia better start writing a new book for all the J2s out there!

I imagine that horrible cheesy bt advert she's in has helped pay for some German or other.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:53 - Sep 4 with 4656 viewsBasuco

He looked good against Liverpool which shows he has comfortably stepped up a level, hope there is no sell on in place and Norwich went for maximum payment up front.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:54 - Sep 4 with 4648 viewsgiant_stow

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:52 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

At least if they do go under you can switch you allegiance to us and feel less guilty about it.

never!

(that would be the Arse!)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:55 - Sep 4 with 4638 viewsBasuco

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:39 - Sep 4 by Oldsmoker

Norwich don't do England players. If Maddison gets a cap it will be as a Leicester player.

Total appearances 16.

Total appearances 156.

Norwich don't do England managers either.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:55 - Sep 4 with 4638 viewsSpruceMoose

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:54 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

never!

(that would be the Arse!)

Ar you honestly saying that given all those wonderful years you've spent on our board, you've never developed a tiny soft spot for us?

I personally think you've gone native.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:56 - Sep 4 with 4631 viewsslump

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:39 - Sep 4 by Oldsmoker

Total appearances 16.

Total appearances 156.

Besides that he's a Cov lad from their academy. Hardly "one of their own". Would imagine that they've done okay out of the sell on to Leicester already.

UTT

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:57 - Sep 4 with 4620 viewshoppy

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:55 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Ar you honestly saying that given all those wonderful years you've spent on our board, you've never developed a tiny soft spot for us?

I don’t think it’s particulatly soft.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:58 - Sep 4 with 4611 viewsgiant_stow

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:55 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

A Soft spot for this forum and many of its members, but never the team. never the twain... sort of!

Edit: and having spent a week in suffolk, a little bit for the county. And you might have underrated your town a little bit too.

... but I'd advise against inbred gags - I could see no physical difference between the peoples of Anglia.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 14:00]

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 14:01 - Sep 4 with 4586 viewsSpruceMoose

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 13:58 - Sep 4 by giant_stow

A Soft spot for this forum and many of its members, but never the team. never the twain... sort of!

Edit: and having spent a week in suffolk, a little bit for the county. And you might have underrated your town a little bit too.

... but I'd advise against inbred gags - I could see no physical difference between the peoples of Anglia.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 14:00]

You sir, are a filthy liar! I bet your heart secretly soared when Edwards put that goal in.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 14:01 - Sep 4 with 4580 viewsgiant_stow

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 14:01 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

You sir, are a filthy liar! I bet your heart secretly soared when Edwards put that goal in.

boo!

on 14:04 - Sep 4 with 4567 views_

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overrated is James Maddison by the media? on 14:38 - Sep 4 with 4477 viewsCurrie10

Absolute baller great player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024