Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... 22:01 - Sep 4 with 998 viewsBlueBadger

...'collies training with Town'?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 22:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 22:06 - Sep 4 with 990 viewsWeWereZombies

I think you should calm down and take a paws before heading over to the newspage in future. I mean, 'kenn el.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 22:25 - Sep 4 with 967 viewshoppy

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 22:06 - Sep 4 by WeWereZombies

I think you should calm down and take a paws before heading over to the newspage in future. I mean, 'kenn el.

Clearly barking up the wrong tree.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 08:04 - Sep 5 with 902 viewsNewcyBlue

It’s a dog eat dog world

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 08:52 - Sep 5 with 875 viewshoppy

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 08:04 - Sep 5 by NewcyBlue

It’s a dog eat dog world

I think you’ve crossed the border with that one.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 23:03 - Sep 5 with 828 viewsWeWereZombies

So, who else read the current TWTD homepage headline as... on 08:52 - Sep 5 by hoppy

I think you’ve crossed the border with that one.

It was a bit ruff.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024