Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? 13:04 - Sep 5 with 1190 viewsMattinLondon

I remember reading that ME was preparing a statement but don’t remember it being on here. Did I miss it?

Also the father of the young lad (think he wasMexican) who went to Arsenal was on the coaching staff at Towns academy? Is he still coaching there or is he now at arsenal as well.
Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? on 13:07 - Sep 5 with 1198 viewsPhilTWTD

Statement forthcoming v soon, I'm told. Asked about it earlier as it happens. Marcelo Flores, who is Canadian, hasn't joined Arsenal yet, still ongoing. Not sure whether his dad, who is Mexican, is still coaching at the academy.
Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? on 13:16 - Sep 5 with 1144 viewsMattinLondon

Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? on 13:07 - Sep 5 by PhilTWTD

Statement forthcoming v soon, I'm told. Asked about it earlier as it happens. Marcelo Flores, who is Canadian, hasn't joined Arsenal yet, still ongoing. Not sure whether his dad, who is Mexican, is still coaching at the academy.

Thanks Phil. So is the lad still playing for one of the younger teams or is he in limbo and not playing at all?

Do you think Dylan Crowe will be off soon as well?
Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? on 13:31 - Sep 5 with 1098 viewsPhilTWTD

Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? on 13:16 - Sep 5 by MattinLondon

Thanks Phil. So is the lad still playing for one of the younger teams or is he in limbo and not playing at all?

Do you think Dylan Crowe will be off soon as well?

I think I saw his name mentioned somewhere recently so I assume he's playing. Crowe hasn't signed a contract yet, which you would expect him to have done by now, so must be in question.
Did ME ever release a statement concerning the poaching of our younger players? on 13:45 - Sep 5 with 1037 viewsgordon

I hope that we'll state that we won't be taking players on loan from Premiership clubs if they've been poached from the football league before signing professional terms. If clubs in the football league all made this decision then the stockpiling of young talent in Premiership clubs would make a lot less sense.

We really need some youth players established in our first team to be able to persuade youngsters to stay at the club - at the moment it isn't clear that staying with Ipswich would be a better route to the higher levels of the professional game for an ambitious young player (or parent).
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 13:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024