Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems 15:32 - Sep 5 with 2534 viewsSteve_M

Flight from Mecca which is currently experiencing a flu outbreak.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-05/urgent-plane-quarantined-at-j

[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 15:38]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:33 - Sep 5 with 2511 viewshype313

Wrong link Steve

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:34 - Sep 5 with 2509 viewschicoazul

And so at last The Stand has begun. Stock up on canned foods boys.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:34 - Sep 5 with 2511 viewsStokieBlue

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:33 - Sep 5 by hype313

Wrong link Steve

Here you go:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-airport-plane-emirates-fli

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:34 - Sep 5 with 2502 viewsStokieBlue

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:34 - Sep 5 by chicoazul

And so at last The Stand has begun. Stock up on canned foods boys.

Surely you mean Huel?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:36 - Sep 5 with 2478 viewsSpruceMoose

Balls.

If I end up a rampaging zombie in the next 24 hours, know that I loved you all. Well, some of you. In a way.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:38 - Sep 5 with 2460 viewsSteve_M

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:33 - Sep 5 by hype313

Wrong link Steve

Bloomberg does an odd thing where if you scroll too far down the page it moves to the next story. Corrected.

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 18:51 - Sep 5 with 2247 viewsjaykay

i might have missed it,but can't see mecca in the report only dubai. when i worked in saudi in the 70s, i think they use to spray the whole of mecca with crop dusting planes at hajj. to kill germs.
over a million pilgrims bring all sorts of diseases.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 20:05 - Sep 5 with 2184 viewsElderGrizzly

Not sure where the Mecca link comes from, as this from Dubai.

However, these long distance Emirates flights do have a higher percentage of diversions/illnesses than any other airlines flying similar distances.
Login to get fewer ads

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 20:24 - Sep 5 with 2123 viewsKeno

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:36 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

Balls.

If I end up a rampaging zombie in the next 24 hours, know that I loved you all. Well, some of you. In a way.

How would we tell the difference?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 20:43 - Sep 5 with 2075 viewsJakeITFC

And Vanilla Ice is onboard.
An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 21:17 - Sep 5 with 2025 viewsSteve_M

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 18:51 - Sep 5 by jaykay

i might have missed it,but can't see mecca in the report only dubai. when i worked in saudi in the 70s, i think they use to spray the whole of mecca with crop dusting planes at hajj. to kill germs.
over a million pilgrims bring all sorts of diseases.

The wording has definitely changed from earlier, pretty sure I didn't make the Mecca bit up but can't be sure now.

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 21:57 - Sep 5 with 1969 viewsSteve_M

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 20:43 - Sep 5 by JakeITFC

And Vanilla Ice is onboard.

See he is:

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 22:22 - Sep 5 with 1920 viewsWacko

Shirley you can't be serious

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 23:55 - Sep 5 with 1837 viewsjaykay

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 20:05 - Sep 5 by ElderGrizzly

Not sure where the Mecca link comes from, as this from Dubai.

However, these long distance Emirates flights do have a higher percentage of diversions/illnesses than any other airlines flying similar distances.

no airport in mecca either

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 00:05 - Sep 6 with 1829 viewsWeWereZombies

An Emirates plane has arrived in New York with a lot of sick passengers it seems on 15:36 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

Balls.

I'm sorry, whilst our club is quite prepared to welcome those wearing trainers we do have a strict 'No Moose' policy.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024