Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. 11:29 - Sep 7 with 2306 viewsskyblue23

I'm bored at work and have just got onto season 2 of the walking dead. So was thinking if there was a zombie takeover, where would you go that's safe and isn't too difficult to keep on top of food?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 11:32 - Sep 7 with 2291 viewsKeno

I struggled to get into that until some one suggested that I regard the Zombies as Norwich fans

good question

stock on tins and look for somewhere easy to secure

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:20 - Sep 7 with 2237 viewsFenboyBlue

I'd keep near one of those big warehouses full of frozen food. There's one in Wisbech. And it's so flat round there you could watch for zombie herds approaching from miles away.
Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:33 - Sep 7 with 2214 viewsPendejo

Sealand would be pretty safe, only problem is it'd be a diet of fish & seaguls

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:37 - Sep 7 with 2204 viewsMagic31

Steal a boat, head to an oil rig.

Fresh water supply, plentiful fish, first aid station, easy to defend etc etc
on 12:38 - Sep 7 with 2201 views_

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:20 - Sep 7 by FenboyBlue

I'd keep near one of those big warehouses full of frozen food. There's one in Wisbech. And it's so flat round there you could watch for zombie herds approaching from miles away.

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:39 - Sep 7 with 2199 viewsSouperJim

The first 2-3 series are excellent, but it gets silly after that point and totally loses it's way. The fact that there are now plans for a series 10, 11 & 12 despite the main character leaving the show...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:42 - Sep 7 with 2185 viewsJohnny_Boy

The original 70's Dawn Of The Dead saw people holed-up in a huge American Shopping Mall.

That being said, a massive UK 24hr supermarket would suffice. Enough dry food & water to last you a fair while. The entrances & exits can be secured. Good viewing point on the roof.

Job done.
Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:52 - Sep 7 with 2162 viewsFenboyBlue

Maybe hiding out in somewhere like Ely Cathedral would be a good idea.I think it's got a very long view in all directions being the only high building for miles of flat. And hopefully a retail park full of supermarkets nearby ?
Login to get fewer ads

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:54 - Sep 7 with 2154 viewsskyblue23

Yeah supermarkets always cross my mind but they always have problems with them in any tv program, but obviously it's a tv program. Wouldn't be much of a program if they just sat there eating tinned beans all episode haha!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:57 - Sep 7 with 2136 viewsFenboyBlue

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:54 - Sep 7 by skyblue23

Yeah supermarkets always cross my mind but they always have problems with them in any tv program, but obviously it's a tv program. Wouldn't be much of a program if they just sat there eating tinned beans all episode haha!

First thing you'd have to do in the supermarket would be turn off the background music. Then if you're going to gorge on tins of beans make sure you know the wind direction.
Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 2137 viewsNewcyBlue

I’d head to the Port of Tyne (my nearest port).

Various things inside the containers (refrigerated containers will likely contain food and some will have medicine). There will be a fence around the port. Fuel. Transport.

It’s all there.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 15:20 - Sep 7 with 2003 viewsTractorWood

I'd go Thetford Forest. Water would be the only problem, long term.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 15:23 - Sep 7 with 1994 viewsSwansea_Blue

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 11:32 - Sep 7 by Keno

I struggled to get into that until some one suggested that I regard the Zombies as Norwich fans

good question

stock on tins and look for somewhere easy to secure

Post Brexit Britain sounds like a good bet.

I'm impressed someone who's bored at work is working their way through series. Top time wasting that. I just come on here, but obviously need to up my game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 15:26 - Sep 7 with 1989 viewsartsbossbeard

Move to a forest, live off the land and learn to hunt, skin & eat critters.

This is also my Brexit strategy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 17:52 - Sep 7 with 1922 viewsLuk38644

Anywhere secure like Woodbridge Base or Bentwaters.
Many years too late I've started watching The Walking Dead.. on 17:57 - Sep 7 with 1917 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd want to get in on the zombie craze early on while there was plenty of fresh meat to consume.

I'd get myself bit then head to the nearest nursing home for some aged meat.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024