Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? 14:11 - Sep 7 with 2433 viewsIllinoisblue

TWTD without Lucan? or ITFC without Waghorn?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:20 - Sep 7 with 2418 viewsjpring89

ITFC without McCarthy

Poll: What irritates you more ?

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:53 - Sep 7 with 2363 viewsBenters2

Lucan popped back the other night to call Dolly a Prick.

I wonder if Waghorn will come back?
early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:54 - Sep 7 with 2360 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is Lucan?

Cheds on the other hand is a loss we have never quite recovered from.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You little tinker. (n/t) on 14:55 - Sep 7 with 2352 viewsBloots

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:20 - Sep 7 by jpring89

ITFC without McCarthy

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:59 - Sep 7 with 2338 viewsCotty

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:54 - Sep 7 by SpruceMoose

Who is Lucan?

Cheds on the other hand is a loss we have never quite recovered from.

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 15:14 - Sep 7 with 2313 viewsartsbossbeard

Town fans and reality?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 15:20 - Sep 7 with 2298 viewsNewcyBlue

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 14:20 - Sep 7 by jpring89

ITFC without McCarthy

Well played.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 15:20 - Sep 7 with 2300 viewsBluebell

Got to be Lucan.

We haven't had one of his 'Life of Lucan' stories recently. The 'train adventure' was so funny along with 'trying to get out of Mexico' one!

Then, of course, there was the one with the cars parking outside his warehouse and the glue.
Login to get fewer ads

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 15:24 - Sep 7 with 2286 viewsSpruceMoose

early weeks of the new season, who's struggled the most? on 15:20 - Sep 7 by Bluebell

Got to be Lucan.

We haven't had one of his 'Life of Lucan' stories recently. The 'train adventure' was so funny along with 'trying to get out of Mexico' one!

Then, of course, there was the one with the cars parking outside his warehouse and the glue.

I do like those posts an awful lot more than the one's where he returns for thirty seconds to call someone a prick.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024