Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) 15:00 - Sep 7 with 7674 viewsChurchman75

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:03 - Sep 7 with 7664 viewsSwansea_Blue

*drum pun here*

(sorry, can't be bothered to think of one)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:14 - Sep 7 with 7617 viewsandyjr

It's coming....in the air....tonightttttttt

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:28 - Sep 7 with 7557 viewsLeBlue

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:14 - Sep 7 by andyjr

It's coming....in the air....tonightttttttt

I think it's One More Night
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:32 - Sep 7 with 7540 viewsRyorry

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:03 - Sep 7 by Swansea_Blue

*drum pun here*

(sorry, can't be bothered to think of one)

Now you come to mention it, has anyone ever seen them in the same room together - or on different parts of the same planet at the same time via digital comms even? Hmmm ... (^strokes chin^)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:39 - Sep 7 with 7502 viewsGodzilla

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 17:25 - Sep 7 with 7214 viewsCurrie10

You can't hurry love.
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 17:34 - Sep 7 with 7188 viewsBluearmy71

He's In Too Deep
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 17:54 - Sep 7 with 7123 viewsthorpedo

Says he's got Another Day In Paradise - so must be at Portman Road tomorrow.

Thorpedo

Login to get fewer ads

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 18:44 - Sep 7 with 6982 viewsPositivelyPortman

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:32 - Sep 7 by Ryorry

Now you come to mention it, has anyone ever seen them in the same room together - or on different parts of the same planet at the same time via digital comms even? Hmmm ... (^strokes chin^)

He’s at least a foot taller than that ‘singer’. So that’s fecked that link.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 19:49 - Sep 7 with 6816 viewsDissblue

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 18:44 - Sep 7 by PositivelyPortman

Yeah, but he won't need a jacket!

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:13 - Sep 7 with 6773 viewsRyorry

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 18:44 - Sep 7 by PositivelyPortman

I'm sure CIL will tell you how easily that little problem might have been taken care of!

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:15 - Sep 7 with 6766 viewsHorseboy

Heard Collins has an invisible first touch
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:27 - Sep 7 with 6719 viewsthorpedo

I Don't Care Anymore.......

Thorpedo

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:43 - Sep 7 with 6674 viewsDiceMan

Didn't someone stay he was doing some punditry in the Stu, Stu, Studio

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:46 - Sep 7 with 6667 viewsDiceMan

I think his gone to fetch his jacket. It's required now the weather is getting a bit colder.

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:47 - Sep 7 with 6657 viewsjeera

We missed again?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 7 with 6527 viewsPhilTWTD

Trained earlier in the week, think they had a couple of days off at the end of the week. I think there'll be news one way or the other early next week.
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 22:34 - Sep 7 with 6408 viewsthorpedo

But Seriously, what is going on with Collins......

Thorpedo

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 06:28 - Sep 8 with 6203 viewsBluearmy71

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 21:56 - Sep 7 by PhilTWTD

Trained earlier in the week, think they had a couple of days off at the end of the week. I think there'll be news one way or the other early next week.

So basically we are still in The Land Of Confusion!!
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 14:16 - Sep 8 with 5875 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I can’t believe this wasn’t titled ‘Phil ...Collins?’

Seriously ...

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 14:22 - Sep 8 with 5862 viewsvilanovablue

I think it's against all odds he's coming here...
Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 14:49 - Sep 8 with 5800 viewsSwansea_Blue

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 17:25 - Sep 7 by Currie10

You can't hurry love.

That’s what we’re waiting for is is: waiting for Phil to, ahem, ‘finish’?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 15:52 - Sep 8 with 5720 viewsRyorry

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 14:49 - Sep 8 by Swansea_Blue

That’s what we’re waiting for is is: waiting for Phil to, ahem, ‘finish’?

I'd be careful of ban-hammer for people mentioning hair restoration courses if I were you ...

Phil..... what's the latest with Colllins? (n/t) on 20:22 - Sep 8 with 5558 viewsronnyd

Just hope he,s not an Illegal Alien. It,s no fun.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 20:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024