Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... 12:21 - Sep 8 with 2260 viewsSitfcB

Plus, Stockdale is a lot better than league 1 level, as we know.

https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2018/david-stockdale-makes-shrimpers-loan-mov

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 13:17 - Sep 8 with 2069 viewsCoastalblue

Blimey he's 32 now.

Can't help feeling he might have achieved more.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 13:38 - Sep 8 with 2014 viewsBasuco

Is this a desperate move to get David Stockdale off the wage bill and put in the shop window? I bet he is on a pretty big wage.
A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 14:11 - Sep 8 with 1929 viewsKieran_Knows

I don’t think it’s ‘new’ necessarily. Been plenty of seven day emergency goalkeeper loans in the past (think Southend are without 2 keepers and only have 1 youth keeper available).

Stockdale shouldn’t have been greedy and left Brighton really, that’ll teach him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 18:18 - Sep 8 with 1677 viewsElderGrizzly

A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 14:11 - Sep 8 by Kieran_Knows

I don’t think it’s ‘new’ necessarily. Been plenty of seven day emergency goalkeeper loans in the past (think Southend are without 2 keepers and only have 1 youth keeper available).

Stockdale shouldn’t have been greedy and left Brighton really, that’ll teach him.

Brighton only offered him one year,while Birmingham offered three which he thought was better for his family.

Someone said £25k a week at Birmingham, so you can see how they ended up losing £30m+ a season
A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 19:04 - Sep 8 with 1612 viewsCurrie10

Is he?

I'll be in the minority here, and feel free to down arrow me all you want - I never got the love for him.

Thought he was average at best for us.
A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 19:15 - Sep 8 with 1595 viewsSuperblue95

A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 19:04 - Sep 8 by Currie10

Is he?

I'll be in the minority here, and feel free to down arrow me all you want - I never got the love for him.

Thought he was average at best for us.

Being average was enough to ensure he was much better than the rest of the squad at that time though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

A seven day (rolling) loan, that’s a new one... on 20:17 - Sep 8 with 1531 viewsronnyd

Always thought Stockdale did ok for us TBH.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024