Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the Universe is infinite 17:25 - Sep 11 with 20256 viewschicoazul

that must mean that everything that possibly can happen will eventually happen.

Does this therefore mean free will is an illusion?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If the Universe is infinite on 09:20 - Sep 22 with 950 viewsSwansea_Blue

If the Universe is infinite on 14:27 - Sep 12 by lowhouseblue

the monkeys are only there to add levity to what would otherwise just be maths. I am happy to slaughter the monkeys.

WON’T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE MONKEYS!

🐒

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If the Universe is infinite on 20:20 - Sep 23 with 910 viewsWeWereZombies

If the Universe is infinite on 09:20 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

WON’T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE MONKEYS!

🐒

Do the rest of us need to concern ourselves with the monkeys when you have spent ten days thinking of them?

Tell you what, I will think worried thoughts about man's inhumanity towards wasps and then the rest of TWTD is covered on that one.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If the Universe is infinite on 20:24 - Sep 23 with 904 viewsjeera

If the Universe is infinite on 20:20 - Sep 23 by WeWereZombies

Do the rest of us need to concern ourselves with the monkeys when you have spent ten days thinking of them?

Tell you what, I will think worried thoughts about man's inhumanity towards wasps and then the rest of TWTD is covered on that one.

So all that's left is to nail up one of the posters and I can live out my life doing as I please with no concern of repercussions later on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If the Universe is infinite on 15:53 - Oct 26 with 792 viewsKropotkin123

If there are an infinite amount of universes, does it mean Hurst is top of the league with only one loss in another universe?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If the Universe is infinite on 15:54 - Oct 26 with 783 viewsKeno

If the Universe is infinite on 15:53 - Oct 26 by Kropotkin123

If there are an infinite amount of universes, does it mean Hurst is top of the league with only one loss in another universe?

dont be silly

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If the Universe is infinite on 16:02 - Oct 26 with 765 viewsWonky

If the Universe is infinite on 21:07 - Sep 11 by sparks

I'm not convinced that chance actually plays a part.

Its at least very arguable that whilst this is all subject to tiny variations and factors whcih are way beyond human capability to calcualte or predict, they may nevertheless have been theoretically predictable.

Depends on whether quantum interactions are truly random, if so the universe would turn out different every time if you could start again from the same conditions.

Otherwise the dice rolls come out the same and everything ends up the same.
If the Universe is infinite on 16:06 - Oct 26 with 758 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Of course you have made a basic premise in the first place but, if true, there are an infinite amount of Universes where everything down to the remotest detail is identical to this one. Nonsensical really isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If the Universe is infinite on 16:09 - Oct 26 with 752 viewsKropotkin123

If the Universe is infinite on 16:06 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Of course you have made a basic premise in the first place but, if true, there are an infinite amount of Universes where everything down to the remotest detail is identical to this one. Nonsensical really isn't it?

Agreed, that's what I said a few pages earlier... or at least was trying to in a less eloquent way.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024