Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think England will lose tonight 19:37 - Sep 11 with 1230 viewsWestSussexBlue

Is the honeymoon period over for Gareth?
I’m more excited by this team than for a long time, I’ve just a feeling tonight may spring a surprise.
Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 19:39 - Sep 11 with 1214 viewsSitfcB

If they do, who cares?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 19:41 - Sep 11 with 1208 viewsWestSussexBlue

Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 19:39 - Sep 11 by SitfcB

If they do, who cares?

The hard core England fans I would imagine.
Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 19:43 - Sep 11 with 1203 viewsGromheort

Haven't we lost 3 on the bounce? Think that's already post honeymoon
Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 19:58 - Sep 11 with 1170 viewsWD19

We shouldn't really care much about the result.

We should, however, care about the waist size of some of those mascots!
Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 20:03 - Sep 11 with 1159 viewsJ2BLUE

Just a feeling eh? The fact we're playing a decent side with what is almost a second eleven giving you a slight hint?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 20:30 - Sep 11 with 1112 viewsBasuco

Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 20:03 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Just a feeling eh? The fact we're playing a decent side with what is almost a second eleven giving you a slight hint?

As it is a meaningless money making friendly, isn't this the best time to introduce new players and see what they can do?
Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 20:33 - Sep 11 with 1109 viewscobbler

Yep.
Anyone else think England will lose tonight on 20:34 - Sep 11 with 1105 viewscressi

In the world cup we lost to anyone decent and all the countries who are normally successful were dismal I've seen England fail to deliver so many times I have no expectations at all like watching wet paint dry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024