Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No news on Donacien as yet then.... 21:03 - Sep 11 with 3048 viewsitfcjoe

I could see this dragging on for ages and having to leave someone out every week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 11:17 - Sep 12 with 2711 viewsCurrie10

Me too.

I didn't think it would be the very quick fix that people seemed to think.

Though I've been told to stop being grumpy and cheer up so no issues whatsoever about this!
No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 11:23 - Sep 12 with 2701 viewsPhilTWTD

The club have been given the nod it won't be too much longer so hopefully not. May have come through and they've not yet announced it, of course. Press conference is tomorrow.
No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 11:46 - Sep 12 with 2629 viewsBloomBlue

It's not the club's fault it's the Home Office which is so slow typical public sector
No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:18 - Sep 12 with 2566 viewsNazemariner

With our crop of loanees, i fear it will be Donacien who misses out every week. It makes sense too, with Spence a more than capable replacement.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 12:18]
No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:38 - Sep 12 with 2518 viewsitfcjoe

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:18 - Sep 12 by Nazemariner

With our crop of loanees, i fear it will be Donacien who misses out every week. It makes sense too, with Spence a more than capable replacement.

Surely it didn't make sense v Norwich when Donacien dropped and Edun was an unused sub?

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:40 - Sep 12 with 2503 viewsKieran_Knows

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:38 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

Surely it didn't make sense v Norwich when Donacien dropped and Edun was an unused sub?

Was a strange decision that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:42 - Sep 12 with 2492 viewsSomethingBlue

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:40 - Sep 12 by Kieran_Knows

Was a strange decision that.

The need to replace Skuse so early made that look worse, to be fair. But yes, needs to be sorted out pretty much now — otherwise we're just in a muddle.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:34 - Sep 12 with 2344 viewsCurrie10

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:18 - Sep 12 by Nazemariner

Should be Graham.

Infact, why he was signed is quite beyond me.
Login to get fewer ads

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:36 - Sep 12 with 2335 viewsSpruceMoose

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 11:46 - Sep 12 by BloomBlue

It's not the club's fault it's the Home Office which is so slow typical public sector

Pay peanuts get monkeys. Glad to see you would support increased funding for the public sector.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:45 - Sep 12 with 2321 viewsPhilTWTD

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 12:38 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

I thought it was notable that Hurst said he was planning to start Spence anyway against Norwich anyway. Be interesting to see what he does on Saturday assuming word doesn't come through prior to the weekend.
No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:48 - Sep 12 with 2313 viewsitfcjoe

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:45 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

I thought it was notable that Hurst said he was planning to start Spence anyway against Norwich anyway. Be interesting to see what he does on Saturday assuming word doesn't come through prior to the weekend.

Yeah, it seemed a strange comment and not one I fully believed to be honest - Donacien had done well

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:51 - Sep 12 with 2295 viewsPhilTWTD

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:48 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

Yeah, it seemed a strange comment and not one I fully believed to be honest - Donacien had done well

Agree, I wondered whether he felt Spence offered more going forward than we've seen from Donacien so far but surprised me.
No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 21:44 - Sep 12 with 2118 views3_5_2

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 15:51 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

Agree, I wondered whether he felt Spence offered more going forward than we've seen from Donacien so far but surprised me.

Makes no sense to me.

We are shipping goals so surely it's better to have our better defender as opposed to one going forward?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 22:25 - Sep 12 with 2069 viewsSuperfrans

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 21:44 - Sep 12 by 3_5_2

Makes no sense to me.

We are shipping goals so surely it's better to have our better defender as opposed to one going forward?

Quite possible Hurst felt it was important to make Spence feel wanted, keep both him and Donacien on their toes. Maybe he didn’t think it would motivate Spence much to think the only reason he was in the side vs Norwich was because of someone else’s visa issues.

This way, both of them keep battling for the position.

Just a guess, but it’s *fairly* plausible.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 22:30 - Sep 12 with 2061 views3_5_2

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 22:25 - Sep 12 by Superfrans

Quite possible Hurst felt it was important to make Spence feel wanted, keep both him and Donacien on their toes. Maybe he didn’t think it would motivate Spence much to think the only reason he was in the side vs Norwich was because of someone else’s visa issues.

This way, both of them keep battling for the position.

Just a guess, but it’s *fairly* plausible.

Good point

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 22:43 - Sep 12 with 2040 viewsDubtractor

No news on Donacien as yet then.... on 21:44 - Sep 12 by 3_5_2

Makes no sense to me.

To be fair, we're not shipping goals really are we, and we are struggling to score them!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024