Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition 14:07 - Sep 12 with 1549 viewsSteve_M

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/north-carolina-sea-level-rise-hurricane-f

FFS.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 14:09 - Sep 12 with 1531 viewsSpruceMoose

They'll just have to retreat to the mountains with their banjos and pickup trucks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 19:14 - Sep 12 with 1425 viewsDubtractor

Literally just reading this on the Guardian.

Utterly bonkers stuff.

In 100 years time people will look back to now (and the last 30 or so years), and the way that humanity continues to just plough on consuming and degrading the environment with short term thinking only, and struggle to understand just what the feck we were playing at.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 19:24 - Sep 12 with 1416 viewsSpruceMoose

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 19:14 - Sep 12 by Dubtractor

Utterly bonkers stuff.

In 100 years time people will look back to now (and the last 30 or so years), and the way that humanity continues to just plough on consuming and degrading the environment with short term thinking only, and struggle to understand just what the feck we were playing at.

A twenty foot high concrete wall around the entirety of the UK coast line will protect us. We can even put bullet proof glass in some areas to access free aquarium action too. Win win.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 11:21 - Sep 13 with 1287 viewsNo9

There are still people whp believe all this is jut to allow governemtn to introduce 'green' charges to make unwarranted taxes legitimate.
Some sit in the palace of Westminster
We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 11:28 - Sep 13 with 1285 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 19:14 - Sep 12 by Dubtractor

Utterly bonkers stuff.

Neve mind a 100 years time. Plenty of us now are struggling to understand just what the feck we were playing at. Although the answer is actually pretty simple - $$$ and power.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 11:38 - Sep 13 with 1278 viewsSwansea_Blue

I like George's comment:

"Just because things look worse nowadays dosen't mean these "brilliant " scientists are right. It's written and government has no business messing with your mind and controlling your life."

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 12:17 - Sep 13 with 1254 viewsGavTWTD

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 19:24 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

A twenty foot high concrete wall around the entirety of the UK coast line will protect us. We can even put bullet proof glass in some areas to access free aquarium action too. Win win.

Do fish carry guns now? I wasn't aware.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 12:44 - Sep 13 with 1225 viewsWeWereZombies

We've all had enough of experts? North Carolina edition on 12:17 - Sep 13 by GavTWTD

Do fish carry guns now? I wasn't aware.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024