Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nasty 14:55 - Sep 12 with 13386 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rees-mogg-brexit-jacob-children-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

nasty on 14:56 - Sep 12 with 5520 viewsSpruceMoose

They may be a d1ck, and they may be out of order for saying that to his kids, but they aren't wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

nasty on 14:58 - Sep 12 with 5502 viewsclive_baker

Scum. Leave the kids out of it ffs.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

nasty on 14:59 - Sep 12 with 5502 viewsgiant_stow

nasty on 14:56 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

They may be a d1ck, and they may be out of order for saying that to his kids, but they aren't wrong.

not the point - don't abuse the kids by abusing the father with them all in one place like that.

Also totally counter-productive - for the first time in my life, i'm feeling for the man.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

nasty on 14:59 - Sep 12 with 5497 viewsgiant_stow

nasty on 14:58 - Sep 12 by clive_baker

Scum. Leave the kids out of it ffs.

precisely. absolute fcking scum.

nasty on 15:01 - Sep 12 with 5491 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 14:56 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Not the point. They deserve a smack in the mouth.

Funny thing is these kind of situations do the exact opposite of what the protester is trying to achieve.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

nasty on 15:01 - Sep 12 with 5480 viewsStokieBlue

If they have a problem with JRM then that's between them and him, to bring his kids into it is totally unacceptable.

It's none of their business how much the nanny is paid.

Tw*ts.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

nasty on 15:03 - Sep 12 with 5475 viewsbluewein

Someone will be along to tell us that there's nothing wrong with this in strange way.

I'll save you the effort and tell you it's fcuking terrible...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

nasty on 15:04 - Sep 12 with 5464 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 15:01 - Sep 12 by StokieBlue

If they have a problem with JRM then that's between them and him, to bring his kids into it is totally unacceptable.

It's none of their business how much the nanny is paid.

Tw*ts.

SB

They don't even know how much she is paid and yet they still said she doesn't get enough money.

Morons.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

nasty on 15:12 - Sep 12 with 5440 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 15:03 - Sep 12 by bluewein

Someone will be along to tell us that there's nothing wrong with this in strange way.

I'll save you the effort and tell you it's fcuking terrible...

Vandals attack Jacob Rees-Mogg's Somerset home by monytowbray 10 Aug 2018 9:27
They sprayed some naughty words on stuff and hung up some condoms in relation to him being an anti-abortion Catholic though. The way some are pushing it on here they were used condoms filled with sperm and heroin and the vandals put landmines around the children's jungle gym.

The kids don’t deserve sympathy or something because the intolerant left are righteous.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

nasty on 15:16 - Sep 12 with 5408 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 14:59 - Sep 12 by giant_stow

not the point - don't abuse the kids by abusing the father with them all in one place like that.

Also totally counter-productive - for the first time in my life, i'm feeling for the man.

Just so we have a benchmark, is there anyone who it would be OK to shout abuse at in front of their kids? Pol Pot? Hitler? Stalin? Chris Sutton?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

nasty on 15:17 - Sep 12 with 5396 viewsStokieBlue

nasty on 15:16 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Just so we have a benchmark, is there anyone who it would be OK to shout abuse at in front of their kids? Pol Pot? Hitler? Stalin? Chris Sutton?

That's not the point, they weren't shouting abuse at JRM - they directed their interaction directly to the kids.

Totally different.

SB

PS. Maybe Chris Sutton.

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

nasty on 15:18 - Sep 12 with 5396 viewsNewcyBlue

nasty on 15:16 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

“You’re daddy’s a totally horrible person, lots of people don’t like your daddy, do you know that?”

That’s not shouting abuse at the man. That’s to the children.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

nasty on 15:19 - Sep 12 with 5386 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 15:17 - Sep 12 by StokieBlue

That's not the point, they weren't shouting abuse at JRM - they directed their interaction directly to the kids.

Totally different.

SB

PS. Maybe Chris Sutton.

Just to avoid getting abuse on here, which my non-existent kids might read - I am of course being a melt, and I in no way condone what has gone on here.

As J2 said, it is also counter productive to their aims. If you despise the man so much tackle his views in a more effective, and high minded manner. His kids have had no part to play in the sins of the father, leave them out of it.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 15:22]

nasty on 15:19 - Sep 12 with 5380 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 15:18 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

“You’re daddy’s a totally horrible person, lots of people don’t like your daddy, do you know that?”

'Hey, Adolf Jr, your Pa is evil!'

Out of line? Maybe so.

nasty on 15:21 - Sep 12 with 5368 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 15:19 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Just to avoid getting abuse on here, which my non-existent kids might read - I am of course being a melt, and I in no way condone what has gone on here.

As J2 said, it is also counter productive to their aims. If you despise the man so much tackle his views in a more effective, and high minded manner. His kids have had no part to play in the sins of the father, leave them out of it.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 15:22]

Plenty of people seem to consider it less of an issue if the target is considered fair game.

These things should be condemned without the need to add the bit about them being right. It's irrelevant.

Truly impaired.

nasty on 15:25 - Sep 12 with 5343 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 15:19 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

'Hey, Adolf Jr, your Pa is evil!'

Out of line? Maybe so.

Clearly out of line.

Truly impaired.

nasty on 15:47 - Sep 12 with 5279 viewsSwansea_Blue

No need for it is there.

It's being a bit overblown though isn't it? "working class action group” "ambushed". To me it looks more like a rude and slightly confused bloke in a flat cap, grumbling loudly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

nasty on 15:50 - Sep 12 with 5268 viewsSwansea_Blue

nasty on 15:18 - Sep 12 by NewcyBlue

What isn't reported though is that apparently the oldest one said "yeah, we know. He's a complete c*ck at home too".

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

nasty on 15:51 - Sep 12 with 5263 viewsitfcjoe

Shameful behaviour

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

nasty on 15:52 - Sep 12 with 5252 viewsmonytowbray

Really sad news that, didn't even set fire to them.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

nasty on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 5236 viewsSpruceMoose

nasty on 15:52 - Sep 12 by monytowbray

Really sad news that, didn't even set fire to them.

You naughty boy.

nasty on 15:56 - Sep 12 with 5224 viewsmonytowbray

nasty on 15:54 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

You naughty boy.

IT'S NOT FUNNY, THEY PUT A DILDO ON THEIR HEADS AND COVERED THEM IN CONDOMS.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

nasty on 16:00 - Sep 12 with 5206 viewsSWGF

That fücking referendum really did open Pandora's Box

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

nasty on 16:08 - Sep 12 with 5176 viewsJ2BLUE

nasty on 16:00 - Sep 12 by SWGF

The next election will cause chaos. Especially if Corbyn loses. The radical element who think he has the right to power regardless of the result will riot if he's beaten. Especially if it's by BJ, Rees-Mogg or similar.

It could quickly get a lot worse.

Truly impaired.

nasty on 16:12 - Sep 12 with 5151 viewshype313

nasty on 16:00 - Sep 12 by SWGF

Yep, still, at least it has been a seamless transition...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024