Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you do? 09:57 - Sep 13 with 2464 viewsgiant_stow

On the way in to work I saw a woman just in front of me with her skirt hitched into her coat (or something) with her arse out to the world. Should I have stopped and told her to help her out or would that have been unwanted and pervy?

I decided to say nothing - wrong?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 9:57]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What would you do? on 10:12 - Sep 13 with 2385 viewsSWGF

Pics or it didn't happen.

IANAP

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What would you do? on 10:17 - Sep 13 with 2370 viewsgiant_stow

What would you do? on 10:12 - Sep 13 by SWGF

Pics or it didn't happen.

IANAP

I didn't have time to take a photo and my fellow surrounding commuters might have disapproved.

She was actually pretty fit. You'll just have to believe me (or not).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What would you do? on 10:22 - Sep 13 with 2352 viewsclive_baker

I'm sure if you had've explained that you're a budgie and not a relative of the young lady it would've negated any suggestion of a physical attraction toward her.

Should've told her innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What would you do? on 10:24 - Sep 13 with 2327 viewsgiant_stow

What would you do? on 10:22 - Sep 13 by clive_baker

I'm sure if you had've explained that you're a budgie and not a relative of the young lady it would've negated any suggestion of a physical attraction toward her.

Should've told her innit.

good point.

1 vote for tell her - if that's the only vote, I accept I'm in the wrong and have been dastardly towards a fair maiden.

What would you do? on 10:24 - Sep 13 with 2330 viewsitfcjoe

I'd have tried to get the attention of another lady to tell her as guess it would be nicer to hear from her than a bloke.

If I couldn't find one easily I'd have told her.

Was it a nice bum?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What would you do? on 10:26 - Sep 13 with 2310 viewsjjblue84

Do a good deed, tell her and don’t give in the pressure of modern society!!
What would you do? on 10:27 - Sep 13 with 2300 viewsgiant_stow

What would you do? on 10:24 - Sep 13 by itfcjoe

I'd have tried to get the attention of another lady to tell her as guess it would be nicer to hear from her than a bloke.

If I couldn't find one easily I'd have told her.

Was it a nice bum?

That's a good idea - I'm a tramp for not thinking of it at the time.

lovely bum.

What would you do? on 10:47 - Sep 13 with 2240 viewsbrazil1982

Not wrong, in this PC culture these days I'd leave it alone.
Login to get fewer ads

What would you do? on 11:24 - Sep 13 with 2158 viewsBasuco

I saw the same quite a few years ago and also did not feel comfortable saying anything but some guy near me shouted out "nice knickers" and she pulled the skirt down. For info she was very embarrassed but appreciated being told.
What would you do? on 11:27 - Sep 13 with 2147 viewsMattinLondon

Was she wearing a thong etc?

In all seriousness I would have been a coward and hope that someone else would tell her
What would you do? on 11:30 - Sep 13 with 2129 viewsgiant_stow

What would you do? on 11:27 - Sep 13 by MattinLondon

Was she wearing a thong etc?

In all seriousness I would have been a coward and hope that someone else would tell her

Unfortunately, granny knickers - maybe she realised the danger.

What would you do? on 11:31 - Sep 13 with 2118 viewsMattinLondon

What would you do? on 11:30 - Sep 13 by giant_stow

Unfortunately, granny knickers - maybe she realised the danger.

Granny knickers ! you might as well have told her then.
What would you do? on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 2111 viewsJ2BLUE

I'd have left it as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What would you do? on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 2117 viewsconnorscontract

Walk alongside, say "You might want to pull your skirt down", don't make eye contact, continue walking slightly faster than her. That way, even if she might be embarrassed but you don't revel in it.

She might have been on a hidden camera show, so saying nothing but lingering behind getting a good eyeful may not have been a great strategy!
What would you do? on 11:45 - Sep 13 with 2071 viewsgiant_stow

What would you do? on 11:33 - Sep 13 by connorscontract

Walk alongside, say "You might want to pull your skirt down", don't make eye contact, continue walking slightly faster than her. That way, even if she might be embarrassed but you don't revel in it.

She might have been on a hidden camera show, so saying nothing but lingering behind getting a good eyeful may not have been a great strategy!

Oh blimey, mrs ullaa will go mental if thats the case. I don;t think In stared too hard, but sometimes, you operate on auto-pilot especially in matters like this. sh1t!

What would you do? on 11:53 - Sep 13 with 2026 viewsSwansea_Blue

What would you do? on 11:45 - Sep 13 by giant_stow

Oh blimey, mrs ullaa will go mental if thats the case. I don;t think In stared too hard, but sometimes, you operate on auto-pilot especially in matters like this. sh1t!

As long as your mouth was shut and your tongue not hanging out you'll probably get away with it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What would you do? on 11:53 - Sep 13 with 2027 viewsMattinLondon

What would you do? on 11:45 - Sep 13 by giant_stow

If she was on a hidden camera thing I doubt if she would have been wearing granny knickers
What would you do? on 12:32 - Sep 13 with 1956 viewsFtnfwest

wolf whistle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024