Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' 12:17 - Sep 13 with 9183 viewsKeno

thats ok then

sorry for the confusion .........

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:21 - Sep 13 with 5380 viewsSouperJim

Salisbury, that famous city which tourists specifically flock to from all over the world.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:26 - Sep 13 with 5356 viewsKeno

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:21 - Sep 13 by SouperJim

Salisbury, that famous city which tourists specifically flock to from all over the world.

yes, to see the 123m high spire

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:27 - Sep 13 with 5351 viewsfooters

Two Russians were put off by British snow and slush.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:33 - Sep 13 with 5335 viewslowhouseblue

their interview is very funny. they say they came from Russia to visit the cathedral to see the 123m spire and the very old clock. those are the 2 things mentioned in the first paragraph of the cathedral's Wikipedia entry.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:46 - Sep 13 with 5270 viewsBluesquid

I saw that interview and i thought, wtf?

I thought old Vladchops had knocked 'em off!?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-novichok-assassins-who-tried-13
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 12:47]
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:46 - Sep 13 with 5268 viewsSouperJim

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:33 - Sep 13 by lowhouseblue

their interview is very funny. they say they came from Russia to visit the cathedral to see the 123m spire and the very old clock. those are the 2 things mentioned in the first paragraph of the cathedral's Wikipedia entry.

But were put off by the bad weather and returned to Russia the same day.

Not remotely suspicious at all.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:03 - Sep 13 with 5196 viewsNo9

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:21 - Sep 13 by SouperJim

Many tourists go to Stone henge - not far from Sailisbury, many people do go to see the cathedral from the meadows made famous by Constable
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:11 - Sep 13 with 5169 viewslowhouseblue

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 12:46 - Sep 13 by SouperJim

But were put off by the bad weather and returned to Russia the same day.

Not remotely suspicious at all.

putin putting these two up for the interview is just taking the p*ss

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:12 - Sep 13 with 5164 viewsDanTheMan

Even if we excluded the fact they blatantly just Googled "Things to see in Salisbury" for their reasons for tourism, who the hell would stay in London whilst travelling to Salisbury twice in two days whilst only staying for about an hour each time.

It's not even a good lie but I guess that's the point. Just a mocking "haha, what can you even do?"

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:13 - Sep 13 with 5157 viewsDanTheMan

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:03 - Sep 13 by No9

Many tourists go to Stone henge - not far from Sailisbury, many people do go to see the cathedral from the meadows made famous by Constable

Maybe British tourists do but it's not going to be top of the list for a flying visit to England from Russia.

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:19 - Sep 13 with 5123 viewsfarkenhell

Worth mentioning though that the locations at which they were photographed are nowhere near the cathedral! In fact, one of the photos is not far from the railway station but in the opposite direction to the cathedral. Funnily enough, in that photo they do appear to be returning from the area where the Skripals' lived.
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:20 - Sep 13 with 5111 viewsRob88

Do you still think the Ruskies had nothing to do with this?
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:23 - Sep 13 with 5098 viewsfarkenhell

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:20 - Sep 13 by Rob88

Do you still think the Ruskies had nothing to do with this?

I really don't think that he, or anyone else for that matter, is saying that. Surely not!
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:24 - Sep 13 with 5092 viewsjimmyvet

Please don't rise the bait of No9 Commie its really not worth it....
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:33 - Sep 13 with 5056 viewsBluesquid

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:11 - Sep 13 by lowhouseblue

Do you honestly believe that everyone in Russia supports Putin?
That he has no enemies there?

That activist's against Putin or even patsies wouldn't be part of a plan to implicate Putin/Russia?

These 2 might despise him and have connections to anti-Putin oligarchs with links to the West which is how they were in Salisbury at that time in plain sight for all to see with no attempt at concealment or disguise whatsoever and then the 2 crack assassins flew back to Moscow.

If they are members of the GRU then why were they allowed in the country after flying in from Moscow?

Why weren't they put under close surveillance after their arrival?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 14:17]
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:38 - Sep 13 with 5033 viewsDanTheMan

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:33 - Sep 13 by Bluesquid

That activist's against Putin or even patsies wouldn't be part of a plan to implicate Putin/Russia?

These 2 might despise him and have connections to anti-Putin oligarchs with links to the West which is how they were in Salisbury at that time in plain sight for all to see with no attempt at concealment or disguise whatsoever and then the 2 crack assassins flew back to Moscow.

If they are members of the GRU then why were they allowed in the country after flying in from Moscow?

Gosh, it might be that they used some sort of false credentials and didn't alert the authorities they were visiting the spire? I mean I'm not a spy but if I was on the way to kill someone I'd probably try and make sure I wasn't spotted until I was in the clear.

Did you know it's 123m tall? (Wikipediaâ„¢)

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:39 - Sep 13 with 5027 viewsNo9

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:13 - Sep 13 by DanTheMan

Maybe British tourists do but it's not going to be top of the list for a flying visit to England from Russia.

When working abroad I have been asked many times, 'how easy is it to get to Stonehenge' it is a special place for many.
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:39 - Sep 13 with 5023 viewssotd78

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:33 - Sep 13 by Bluesquid

Because to put everyone under scrutiny is more than we can afford to do both in economic and social costs - we are not (yet) East Germany

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:41 - Sep 13 with 5018 viewsNo9

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:23 - Sep 13 by farkenhell

I really don't think that he, or anyone else for that matter, is saying that. Surely not!

Not at all but some are not as bright as you?
I do however, believe the law which says we are innocent until proven guilty is worth preserving
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:42 - Sep 13 with 5008 viewsBluesquid

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:39 - Sep 13 by sotd78

Because to put everyone under scrutiny is more than we can afford to do both in economic and social costs - we are not (yet) East Germany

Not everyone, 2 GRU members flying in from Moscow.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 13:43]
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:43 - Sep 13 with 4999 viewsStokieBlue

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:39 - Sep 13 by No9

When working abroad I have been asked many times, 'how easy is it to get to Stonehenge' it is a special place for many.

Given that for 6 months of the year Russia is in a constant state of mud and snow it's rather odd they didn't fancy it the day they visited Stonehenge.

Fine conditions to nip to the shows when at home, not fine when you are going to see one of the prehistoric monuments in the world.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:45 - Sep 13 with 4984 viewsNo9

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:11 - Sep 13 by lowhouseblue

No it isn't, the numbers of Russian's rubbed out in the UK is something that shows the security services in a very poor light.
Then of course there is how much money the Russians have in London & is it keeping the city afloat?
Not related of course
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:49 - Sep 13 with 4970 viewsfooters

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:43 - Sep 13 by StokieBlue

Given that for 6 months of the year Russia is in a constant state of mud and snow it's rather odd they didn't fancy it the day they visited Stonehenge.

Fine conditions to nip to the shows when at home, not fine when you are going to see one of the prehistoric monuments in the world.

SB

This thread needs some Tap.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:53 - Sep 13 with 4956 viewsRob88

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:41 - Sep 13 by No9

I do however, believe the law which says we are innocent until proven guilty is worth preserving

The bright ones amongst us worked this out from the start.
'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 14:06 - Sep 13 with 4918 viewsfarkenhell

'We were just tourists in Salisbury' on 13:41 - Sep 13 by No9

I agree wholeheartedly (apart from the bright bit - you clearly have never met me!) and indeed if the two "civilians" are going to refuse take part in a trial in a court of law, then yes, the records will show that they remain innocent. However, their alibi, if it is offered as one, already contains more holes than the Ipswich defence of late!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024