Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst on Dozzell.... 14:36 - Sep 13 with 10266 viewsITFCBlues

Very well said. When he starts ripping it up for the U23’s give him his chance...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:38 - Sep 13 with 4304 viewsskyblue23

I have to agree with what Hurst has said there. I also think Dozzell could be a very good player but I'm not quite sure why he is talked about as if he's our saviour. I hope one day he is..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:38 - Sep 13 with 4307 viewsITFC_Forever

He's spot on.

Andre has played half a dozen games or so, not quite sure why some fans seem to think he's going to be the solution to everything.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:40 - Sep 13 with 4277 viewsSamuelowen88

Poll: England v Wales Score

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:41 - Sep 13 with 4257 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:38 - Sep 13 by ITFC_Forever

He's spot on.

Andre has played half a dozen games or so, not quite sure why some fans seem to think he's going to be the solution to everything.

No one has said he's a solution, but there is no reason why he can't be part of the squad and come on with 15 to go.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:42 - Sep 13 with 4246 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:41 - Sep 13 by FrimleyBlue

No one has said he's a solution, but there is no reason why he can't be part of the squad and come on with 15 to go.

...if you ignore the nasty long-term injury which the club's experts have said he needs more rehabilitation on.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 15:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:43 - Sep 13 with 4234 viewsJakeITFC

I’d ask why Dozzell has to rip it up for the U23s but Chalobah and Edun are deemed to be ready to start for our first team.
Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:44 - Sep 13 with 4208 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:42 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

...if you ignore the nasty long-term injury which the club's experts have said he needs more rehabilitation on.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 15:46]

So you missed the bit just now when he said that's not what's stopping him.......

Waka waka eh eh

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:44 - Sep 13 with 4214 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:43 - Sep 13 by JakeITFC

I’d ask why Dozzell has to rip it up for the U23s but Chalobah and Edun are deemed to be ready to start for our first team.

Add Graham.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:45 - Sep 13 with 4194 viewsFrimleyBlue

Coz they come from prem cubs innit

Waka waka eh eh

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:45 - Sep 13 with 4203 viewsskyblue23

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:41 - Sep 13 by FrimleyBlue

It depends on the game and how it's playing out. Hurst isn't going to put him on the bench and guarantee him 15 minutes every game to keep the fans happy. If he believes other players are in front of him fitness wise or football wise he is going to pick the player he believes will benefit the team. I think people are too involved in the Dozzell name rather than the current ability/fitness.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:45 - Sep 13 with 4201 viewsITFCBlues

Maybe he feels they’re better players than Dozzell?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:49 - Sep 13 with 4139 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:45 - Sep 13 by ITFCBlues

Maybe he feels they’re better players than Dozzell?

Both who won't be here next season.

So if we're rebuilding, why not rebuild with your own players..........

Granted, if Dozzell aint fit enough for 90 minutes fine. But get him involved.

Otherwise, next summer we lose all our midfield and back ups. and the process starts again.

Waka waka eh eh

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:51 - Sep 13 with 4115 viewsskyblue23

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:49 - Sep 13 by FrimleyBlue

Otherwise, next summer we lose all our midfield and back ups. and the process starts again.

But Hurst needs to win games this season, especially now. So why would he pick a player he feels isn't as good as Edun or Chalobah ready for next season when he needs a win now?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:53 - Sep 13 with 4103 viewsSpruceMoose

I have never known anyone to post on here, until you came along, to seize upon anything remotely negative with such tumultuous joy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:53 - Sep 13 with 4097 viewspointofblue

We’re selling Skuse, Huws, Nolan, Downes, Nydam and Dozzell next summer? At least we can prepare ourselves I suppose.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 4080 viewsReuser_is_God

Chalobah & Edun aren’t recovering from an ACL.

Not too difficult to work that one out.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:55 - Sep 13 with 4056 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:51 - Sep 13 by skyblue23

But Hurst needs to win games this season, especially now. So why would he pick a player he feels isn't as good as Edun or Chalobah ready for next season when he needs a win now?

But i'm not saying he should be starting, the two mentioned have been in the starting lineup.

Waka waka eh eh

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:58 - Sep 13 with 4020 viewsITFCBlues

Is Dozzell good enough is the question? Again as PH has slides to, he’s put on a pedastal when he’s played a handful of games and is now returning from a year out.

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:59 - Sep 13 with 4015 viewspointofblue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:55 - Sep 13 by Reuser_is_God

Chalobah & Edun aren’t recovering from an ACL.

Not too difficult to work that one out.

They’re both very different players to Dozzell too.

To me both Chalobah and Edun are reserves, comes eating various positions in the squad when required. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, they’ve been called in to do a job straight away but if/when the likes of Huws and Bishop are fit they will drop out of the starting XI. In the meantime Woolfenden and Nydam are getting experience elsewhere whilst Dozzell continues to recover from injury.

I do have my concerns about Downes’ development though - he’s too good to drop down to Non-League, which is only loan option now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:59 - Sep 13 with 3998 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:53 - Sep 13 by pointofblue

We’re selling Skuse, Huws, Nolan, Downes, Nydam and Dozzell next summer? At least we can prepare ourselves I suppose.

Wouldn't surprise me to see 4 of those gone in the summer no, along with the loanees.

Waka waka eh eh

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:59 - Sep 13 with 4004 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:44 - Sep 13 by FrimleyBlue

So you missed the bit just now when he said that's not what's stopping him.......

You'd have to be pretty thick and/or desperate to make some kind of half-arsed point to not be aware of that fact and why it might be reason for caution though, given how often it's been discussed in pressers lately.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 15:00 - Sep 13 with 3973 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:53 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

I have never known anyone to post on here, until you came along, to seize upon anything remotely negative with such tumultuous joy.

Were you here last season?

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 15:04 - Sep 13 with 3918 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:59 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

You'd have to be pretty thick and/or desperate to make some kind of half-arsed point to not be aware of that fact and why it might be reason for caution though, given how often it's been discussed in pressers lately.

Not really, he was finally asked directly what was going on with him and he finally provided a proper answer, admitting the injury isn't the concern, but once again it's the Hurst fitness measurement which he doesn't match and he can't play to suit Hurst, how about use him in a different way then. Off the bench, get the ball, create.

Same as Rowe, people saying Dozzell needs to rip it up at u23 level... Everyone's been raving about Rowe, yet not in contention again due to fitness measurement.

Waka waka eh eh

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 15:06 - Sep 13 with 3904 viewsITFC_Forever

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 14:53 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Surely you remember Nerdy?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 15:08 - Sep 13 with 3870 viewsBlueBadger

Hurst on Dozzell.... on 15:04 - Sep 13 by FrimleyBlue

Not really, he was finally asked directly what was going on with him and he finally provided a proper answer, admitting the injury isn't the concern, but once again it's the Hurst fitness measurement which he doesn't match and he can't play to suit Hurst, how about use him in a different way then. Off the bench, get the ball, create.

Same as Rowe, people saying Dozzell needs to rip it up at u23 level... Everyone's been raving about Rowe, yet not in contention again due to fitness measurement.

What's he's said today doesn't magically negate all he's said previously about his injury rehab, you know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024