Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again 15:29 - Sep 13 with 12065 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there no end to this bloke's anti-semitism and islamophobia?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/conservative-orban-hungary-jewish

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 16:25 - Sep 13 with 5754 viewsGlasgowBlue

Shameful. And the excuse that they didn’t get any direction on how to vote doesn’t wash.

Anyone with an ounce of decency would vote against Oban’s Racist and antiseptic policies without having to be given an instruction.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 16:32 - Sep 13 with 5747 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 16:25 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Shameful. And the excuse that they didn’t get any direction on how to vote doesn’t wash.

Anyone with an ounce of decency would vote against Oban’s Racist and antiseptic policies without having to be given an instruction.

Here here. I was glad to see Richard Ashworth going against the grain too. I've done a few things in the past with him and he always seemed like a good un.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:27 - Sep 13 with 5663 viewsBlueBadger

Could anyone voting against antiseptic polices be said to have clean hands though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:34 - Sep 13 with 5641 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:27 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

Could anyone voting against antiseptic polices be said to have clean hands though?

Bloody iPad predictive text. You'd think it would have been used to the number of time I have typed antisemitism to get it right.

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:37 - Sep 13 with 5634 viewsGromheort

"There was a time when the Conservative Party loathed Hungarian fascism and supported the Church of England. Not the other way around." Mason
Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:39 - Sep 13 with 5632 viewsDarth_Koont

To be fair, this is pure antisemitism rather than anti-Israel so clearly not as important.

I think the current Israeli government is fine with Orban.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:16 - Sep 13 with 5576 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:39 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

To be fair, this is pure antisemitism rather than anti-Israel so clearly not as important.

I think the current Israeli government is fine with Orban.

Hehe. You'll be supporting Orban by next week, Lowers.

Do you still not get it?

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:18 - Sep 13 with 5568 viewsDarth_Koont

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:33 - Sep 13 with 5539 viewsBlueBadger

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:16 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

Hehe. You'll be supporting Orban by next week, Lowers.

Do you still not get it?

I'm just baffled as yo why you felt the need to stick your oar in. No-one's even mentioned the Dear Leader in this thread, apart from you.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 20:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:36 - Sep 13 with 5532 viewsfooters

The Tories have sadly and shamefully been in bed with the far-right in Europe for such a long time now, it's not surprising.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:37 - Sep 13 with 5522 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:33 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

I'm just baffled as yo why you felt the need to stick your oar in. No-one's even mentioned the Dear Leader in this thread, apart from you.

Well, apart from the OP I was responding to.

I'm baffled why people can't see what's happening. Still.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:39 - Sep 13 with 5511 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:33 - Sep 13 by BlueBadger

People who have been in denial about the Labour antisemtism issue and excusing some of the cases highlighted on here by myself and others are utter hypocrites to jump on the Tories over this.

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:43 - Sep 13 with 5502 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:36 - Sep 13 by footers

The Tories have sadly and shamefully been in bed with the far-right in Europe for such a long time now, it's not surprising.

No-one in the Conservative party or the Israeli government seems to have a problem with a foreign government or lobby group that's right-wing and antisemitic.

Hmmmm. I'm starting to think this is about politics rather than common decency and standing up to racists.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:49 - Sep 13 with 5484 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:39 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

People who have been in denial about the Labour antisemtism issue and excusing some of the cases highlighted on here by myself and others are utter hypocrites to jump on the Tories over this.

Good try. I've been consistent from day one that this is about politics and that antisemitism isn't really the issue. As someone who hates prejudice i think it's been used predominantly as a weapon and to stoke fears amongst the Jewish population.

Perhaps you should ransack your own conscience a little.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:51 - Sep 13 with 5478 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:43 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

No-one in the Conservative party or the Israeli government seems to have a problem with a foreign government or lobby group that's right-wing and antisemitic.

Hmmmm. I'm starting to think this is about politics rather than common decency and standing up to racists.

It's weird how people can continually sell arms to avowedly antisemitic states and be praised for it, while a bloke can be pilloried for Tweets he never sent and views he doesn't hold.

Weird world, innit.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:57 - Sep 13 with 5452 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:51 - Sep 13 by footers

It's weird how people can continually sell arms to avowedly antisemitic states and be praised for it, while a bloke can be pilloried for Tweets he never sent and views he doesn't hold.

Weird world, innit.

When you're in the party political and/or nationalistic bubble, it seems morality and intellectual honesty are only occasional tactics rather than guiding principles.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 21:01 - Sep 13 with 5414 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 19:34 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

Bloody iPad predictive text. You'd think it would have been used to the number of time I have typed antisemitism to get it right.

It must not be quite as often as you buy wipes for your really sterile house though.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 21:57 - Sep 13 with 5342 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 20:49 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

Good try. I've been consistent from day one that this is about politics and that antisemitism isn't really the issue. As someone who hates prejudice i think it's been used predominantly as a weapon and to stoke fears amongst the Jewish population.

Perhaps you should ransack your own conscience a little.

So you believe that Sir Trevor Phillips (former chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission), 40% of British Jews have said they will leave the country if Corbyn is elected, the three main British Jewish newspapers, the former Chief Rabi, the Board of Deputies (the elected organisation who represent the majority of British Jews) and the 85% of British Jews who believe that Corbyn is an anti semite are either politically motivated or are so easily led that they have been stoked into fear by the right wing press and the Israeli lobby?

Who the fcuk are you to tell the above people that there geunine fears and experiences are politically motivated and arent an issue. It is at best completely patronising.

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:02 - Sep 13 with 5327 viewsHennikerBlu

So shall we make Friday's Corbyn free?

I
Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:05 - Sep 13 with 5322 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 21:57 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

So you believe that Sir Trevor Phillips (former chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission), 40% of British Jews have said they will leave the country if Corbyn is elected, the three main British Jewish newspapers, the former Chief Rabi, the Board of Deputies (the elected organisation who represent the majority of British Jews) and the 85% of British Jews who believe that Corbyn is an anti semite are either politically motivated or are so easily led that they have been stoked into fear by the right wing press and the Israeli lobby?

Who the fcuk are you to tell the above people that there geunine fears and experiences are politically motivated and arent an issue. It is at best completely patronising.

40% of a 750-something sample. Ie a minority.

In what specific ways would a Corbyn-led government lead to an 'existential' threat to the Jewish people in this country?

Would there be lists? If so, sounds a bit like your beloved Brexit tbh.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:40 - Sep 13 with 5266 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 21:57 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

They’re afraid I get that.

Who are you and the other petty politicians, right-wing media, Israel lobbyists and twitterati who’ve been telling them to be afraid ever since Corbyn started becoming an existential threat to your political interests?

I don’t trust you or them. I do trust the actual evidence. Simple as that.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 5228 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:40 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

Who are you and the other petty politicians, right-wing media, Israel lobbyists and twitterati who’ve been telling them to be afraid ever since Corbyn started becoming an existential threat to your political interests?

I’ll tell you who I am. I’m someone who is of Jewish descent with a half Jewish wife who share 4 children with Jewish blood.

A I have told you before, armed with that knowledge I find it not only insulting but rather sinister that you continue to trot out the "Party political point scoring" line whilst dismissing numerous instances of contemporary anisemitsm tha has been posted on here.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 22:54]

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:54 - Sep 13 with 5228 viewslowhouseblue

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:40 - Sep 13 by Darth_Koont

"petty politicians, right-wing media, Israel lobbyists and twitterati who’ve been telling them to be afraid"

how insulting can you get? the jewish community has formed its own mind on the basis of what it's seen. they've not been told, they're not following anyone else's interests. you would never treat discrimination identified by any other community is such a dismissive and patronising manner.

you never miss an opportunity to deny, or excuse or ignore anti-semitism. you ignore the masses of evidence. you're prepared to ignore it all because doing that serves your own political narrative. and of course you always have to get in the bit about israeli interests. you are an illustration of how people who claim to be liberal and progressive can end up in the political gutter.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 23:01 - Sep 13 with 5195 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:52 - Sep 13 by GlasgowBlue

I’ll tell you who I am. I’m someone who is of Jewish descent with a half Jewish wife who share 4 children with Jewish blood.

A I have told you before, armed with that knowledge I find it not only insulting but rather sinister that you continue to trot out the "Party political point scoring" line whilst dismissing numerous instances of contemporary anisemitsm tha has been posted on here.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 22:54]

I note that when asked whether you expected a surge in attacks on Jews following the election of a Corbyn government, where I would join you in physicslly defending them, even you could not prefend that this was likely and answer in the affirmative!
Now you are just trotting out the same old emotive guff, which is your default when struggling to counter content! (have an exclamation mark)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 23:03 - Sep 13 with 5198 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn causing trouble again on 22:54 - Sep 13 by lowhouseblue

"petty politicians, right-wing media, Israel lobbyists and twitterati who’ve been telling them to be afraid"

how insulting can you get? the jewish community has formed its own mind on the basis of what it's seen. they've not been told, they're not following anyone else's interests. you would never treat discrimination identified by any other community is such a dismissive and patronising manner.

you never miss an opportunity to deny, or excuse or ignore anti-semitism. you ignore the masses of evidence. you're prepared to ignore it all because doing that serves your own political narrative. and of course you always have to get in the bit about israeli interests. you are an illustration of how people who claim to be liberal and progressive can end up in the political gutter.

Oh do pipe down.

I have even less trust in what you have to say.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024