Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as 13:54 - Sep 14 with 7929 viewsLord_Lucan

his best ever.

Only downside is it is in Birmingham - pretty amazing burgerage though.

http://originalpattymen.com/

Fantastic service to boot.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 11:01 - Sep 15 with 806 viewsBlueStreak

Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 21:35 - Sep 14 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah it's great. Standard etiquette is a mixed grill with added fish and a curry or two depending how many of you there are.

I was in there last week and it was as good as ever but I noticed they have hiked their prices up - having said that it was cheaper than the rubbish Chinese I had in Chinatown the previous evening.

Nice pint of beer in there as well and there is nice pub up the road called The Lord Clifton.

The other place (New Soho Tavern) is quite a modern pub but it's stuck on an old industrial estate with nothing around there - but it gets packed because the food is A1.

If you go to WBA you have The Vine which is very popular but I prefer The Sportsman Club, it's really rough and ready but great people - food not quite as good but still pretty much better than any so called Indian restaurant.

Let me know how you get on.

Just catching up here LL. Thanks for looking into Luton for me, would appreciate any recommendations.

Hen and Chicken has a place in my heart, it is superb although it has become more expensive. Love it though and great beers on tap.

I am planning on going to WBA so will look at the restaurants you mentioned and will review back accordingly.
Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 12:37 - Sep 15 with 779 viewsLord_Lucan

Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 11:01 - Sep 15 by BlueStreak

Just catching up here LL. Thanks for looking into Luton for me, would appreciate any recommendations.

Hen and Chicken has a place in my heart, it is superb although it has become more expensive. Love it though and great beers on tap.

I am planning on going to WBA so will look at the restaurants you mentioned and will review back accordingly.

I would recommend The Sportsman, it's a proper pub.

We are planning on going up there and staying over - I think it's just outside my exclusion zone.

Have you been in Hen and Chickens since they have done it up? They now have a back room restaurant and a working inside toilet. They must have new windows in the main bar as well because you no longer freeze to death.

My man hasn't got back about Luton, I'll give him a call now.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 12:38]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 20:06 - Sep 16 with 735 viewsthorpedo

Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 15:46 - Sep 14 by Lord_Lucan

I think Burger and Beyond still edges it.

Mind you, and a note to all. The chilli fries at the Birmingham place were quite remarkable - almost a meal on their own. I was expecting fries with some cajun powder sprinkled on but in fact they were fries with chili mince and fresh chillies

Had a Burger and Beyond in Camden yesterday. £11 for a double bacon cheeseburger. Worth every penny for the meaty, juicy hot mess that it was!

Thorpedo

on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 720 views_

Talking of burgers - I had my second best burger ever recently. RKD rated it as on 20:06 - Sep 16 by thorpedo

Had a Burger and Beyond in Camden yesterday. £11 for a double bacon cheeseburger. Worth every penny for the meaty, juicy hot mess that it was!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024