Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. 13:58 - Sep 14 with 1424 viewsJohnny_Boy

That never used to be like that. I'm using my Mobile phone, so it's practically a 1/4 of the bloody screen!

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:01 - Sep 14 with 1411 viewsNewcyBlue

What kind of messed up view of the forum is that?!?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:04 - Sep 14 with 1405 viewsJohnny_Boy

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:01 - Sep 14 by NewcyBlue

What kind of messed up view of the forum is that?!?

The normal view.

It's you fooktards that persist with Table Mode that I personally feel sorry for.
Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:07 - Sep 14 with 1395 viewsbluewein

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:04 - Sep 14 by Johnny_Boy

The normal view.

It's you fooktards that persist with Table Mode that I personally feel sorry for.

Almost as nauseating as WOTB...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:10 - Sep 14 with 1384 viewsGavTWTD

That ad should only appear if you’re not logged in, as you get fewer ads on the site in those circumstances. I’ll investgate.

It's set correctly. Does it happen often or was that the only occurrance?

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:14 - Sep 14 with 1366 viewsJohnny_Boy

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:10 - Sep 14 by GavTWTD

That ad should only appear if you’re not logged in, as you get fewer ads on the site in those circumstances. I’ll investgate.

It's set correctly. Does it happen often or was that the only occurrance?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The Bergerac of HTML
Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:19 - Sep 14 with 1347 viewsJohnny_Boy

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:07 - Sep 14 by bluewein

Almost as nauseating as WOTB...

Surely the only thing nauseating about WOTB is the horrid colour combination. Throw-in unnecessary Frames on the top & bottom...
Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 16:02 - Sep 14 with 1252 viewsSamWhiteUK

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 14:04 - Sep 14 by Johnny_Boy

The normal view.

Pretty sure table mode is default now. Gav has come over to the light side. Thread mode is now therefore the abnormal view
Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 16:52 - Sep 14 with 1211 viewsJohnny_Boy

Gav - farking massive AD on the top of the Forum. on 16:02 - Sep 14 by SamWhiteUK

Pretty sure table mode is default now. Gav has come over to the light side. Thread mode is now therefore the abnormal view

You know when you see dim-witted folks replying to their original post?
Table Mode.

Nuff said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024