Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The French are going to want their country back 15:48 - Sep 14 with 1746 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/cornwall-france-geology-england-devon

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The French are going to want their country back on 07:30 - Sep 15 with 1537 viewsBLUEBEAT

Let it happen. The Cornish have wanted independence forever.

Let them go and let us see an end to those annoying Kernow bumper stickers.

Poll: W or W

The French are going to want their country back on 07:53 - Sep 15 with 1520 viewsBenters2

Balls i was thinking of moving to Cornwall as well in the near future.
The French are going to want their country back on 08:11 - Sep 15 with 1504 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The French are going to want their country back on 07:53 - Sep 15 by Benters2

Balls i was thinking of moving to Cornwall as well in the near future.

Careful, some Cornish aren’t too keen on outsiders.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

The French are going to want their country back on 08:14 - Sep 15 with 1495 viewsTerra_Farma

The French are going to want their country back on 07:30 - Sep 15 by BLUEBEAT

Let it happen. The Cornish have wanted independence forever.

Let them go and let us see an end to those annoying Kernow bumper stickers.

'fuk em.
The French are going to want their country back on 09:57 - Sep 15 with 1411 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Cornish, Welsh and Bretagne (north west France, don't consider themselves French like the Cornish don't think they are English) share similar languages, this is hardly a shock.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

The French are going to want their country back on 10:15 - Sep 15 with 1396 viewsFurrow

Let's fight the surrender monkeys for it
The French are going to want their country back on 11:35 - Sep 15 with 1355 viewsBenters2

The French are going to want their country back on 08:11 - Sep 15 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Careful, some Cornish aren’t too keen on outsiders.

Balls to it I will go back to the valleys then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024