Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to Hull? 17:08 - Sep 14 with 1311 viewsbluejacko

Be aware the A14 at Cambridge closes tonight at 2100 to 0600 Monday morning!
Good luck!!
Going to Hull? on 18:27 - Sep 14 with 1246 viewsbrogansnose

This is true.

Also the A14 is closed after the Newmarket junction for the Tuesday night Brentford night game if you're heading towards Cambridge and beyond.
Going to Hull? on 19:01 - Sep 14 with 1211 viewsBasuco

With traffic rejoining at Godmanchester and there is no traffic on the A14 to filter in to it should not be too much of a problem getting back on, hopefully and fingers crossed. This is what they will be doing.
http://www.cambridgeindependent.co.uk/news/cambridge/vast-44m-bridge-installatio
Going to Hull? on 19:10 - Sep 14 with 1202 viewsSWGF

Waze will see you right

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Going to Hull? on 19:33 - Sep 14 with 1169 viewsbluejacko

Going to Hull? on 19:01 - Sep 14 by Basuco

With traffic rejoining at Godmanchester and there is no traffic on the A14 to filter in to it should not be too much of a problem getting back on, hopefully and fingers crossed. This is what they will be doing.
http://www.cambridgeindependent.co.uk/news/cambridge/vast-44m-bridge-installatio

I reckon it will be better to carry on the 428 to St Neots and go up the A1 as the Papworth Godmanchester road will be chocka.
Going to Hull? on 20:31 - Sep 14 with 1115 viewsEly_Blue

Going to Hull? on 19:33 - Sep 14 by bluejacko

I reckon it will be better to carry on the 428 to St Neots and go up the A1 as the Papworth Godmanchester road will be chocka.

Given that the A428 is single carriage way also from the A14 for about 2-3 miles and then the roundabout at Caxton Gibbet being a nightmare at the best of times I’d be avoiding the area

If you want my advice I’d take the A142 at Newmarket towards Ely and then go cross country up to Peterborough, it will probably be quicker and easier, also less HGVs that way

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Going to Hull? on 20:43 - Sep 14 with 1101 viewsitfcjoe

I'm leaving Ipswich at 10am and turning on Waze

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024