Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come 16:45 - Sep 15 with 1540 viewsChurchman75

Can't believe the line up and can't believe the decision making on the field.

Then 75 mins until a change.

We're gone already.

Long trip home

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 16:51 - Sep 15 with 1432 viewsgt81

We have zero quality, no Championship nous whatsoever.

15% of the season gone already and a tricky game to play against Brentford coming. Wonder where that first win is going to come from when we can't even create chances.
Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 16:53 - Sep 15 with 1390 viewswarkthisway

Yes weird to drop your player of the season but persist with Knudsen and Spence- plus our best youngsters all out on loan or in the u23s- agreed our turn for the drop but still don’t regret getting rid of MM - it’s Evans that needs to go - get those Lincoln lads in!

bentnkuqi

Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 16:54 - Sep 15 with 1365 viewsottovonbismark

I’m afraid it’s worse than I wanted to acknowledge up to now. Maybe if I stop fighting it and accept we’re probably getting relegated.

The insistence on 1 up front only, home or away is truly baffling. Then expecting 35 year old Jonny Walters to be effective in that role at his age is so difficult to understand. Playing Graham even more difficult to understand. I actually wish Hurst would tell us what he’s trying to achieve with these tactics.
Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 16:54 - Sep 15 with 1363 viewspointofblue

Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 16:53 - Sep 15 by warkthisway

Yes weird to drop your player of the season but persist with Knudsen and Spence- plus our best youngsters all out on loan or in the u23s- agreed our turn for the drop but still don’t regret getting rid of MM - it’s Evans that needs to go - get those Lincoln lads in!

The Cowley’s to take over from Evans?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 17:37 - Sep 15 with 1129 viewsCurrie10

Noooooooo we're not allowed to say anything negative until 10 games.

We'll be fiineeeeeeeeee
Absolutely abysmal - League one here we come on 18:11 - Sep 15 with 1038 viewshaughleyblue74

I called it after rotherham away we are going down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024