Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacked by Christmas 21:19 - Sep 15 with 3487 viewsEly_Blue

Is what I said........

Only to be corrected by my 14 year old son who said gone by Halloween

To be fair I’m not sure what to make of the current situation having only seen 2 of 3 home games but the situation had better improve pretty sharpish or the fans will start to turn and ME will have no alternative

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Sacked by Christmas on 21:46 - Sep 15 with 3353 viewsJ2BLUE

Clearly neither of you have been paying attention. ME is extremely patient. No chance Hurst is gone by Christmas unless we're cut adrift. Even Jewell had to quit to get MM in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sacked by Christmas on 21:46 - Sep 15 with 3348 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

In the spirit of Christmas

......oh yes he will !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sacked by Christmas on 21:54 - Sep 15 with 3296 viewspistonbroke

What is the point of sacking him , he inherited a team a mid table team that only needed a couple of additions , he has torn that team apart through his own pigheadedness sold players to finance his babies like Nolan , ruined the morale of the existing players trying to put his own stamp on the club , sorry the bloke is clueless , it's pointless sacking him because the quality we have now is league one status so we might come back up next year hopefully , the players he has brought in and insists on playing are not championship standard , basically the blokes a muppet
Sacked by Christmas on 21:55 - Sep 15 with 3287 viewsEly_Blue

Sacked by Christmas on 21:46 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Clearly neither of you have been paying attention. ME is extremely patient. No chance Hurst is gone by Christmas unless we're cut adrift. Even Jewell had to quit to get MM in.

We both sat through much of the PJ and all of the MM era but not sure ME would take us going down to L1. Already starting to look like we may be cut adrift if things don’t turn around quickly

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Sacked by Christmas on 22:25 - Sep 15 with 3188 viewsRegencyBlue

ME may well be ‘patient’ but if we were still bottom at Christmas he would have to do something, unless he was prepared to let us go down without at least trying to stop it.

If that was the case I would seriously wonder just what he thought he was doing here!
Sacked by Christmas on 22:27 - Sep 15 with 3147 viewsJ2BLUE

Sacked by Christmas on 22:25 - Sep 15 by RegencyBlue

ME may well be ‘patient’ but if we were still bottom at Christmas he would have to do something, unless he was prepared to let us go down without at least trying to stop it.

If that was the case I would seriously wonder just what he thought he was doing here!

Jewell had to quit when it was obvious we were destined for league one. I'm not convinced Evans would act until it was too late.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sacked by Christmas on 22:31 - Sep 15 with 3119 viewsBloomBlue

Sheepshanks should've sack Burley at Christmas in that last prem season as I was demanding but he didn't. If he had replaced him with big Sam we would still be in prem.
Sacked by Christmas on 22:33 - Sep 15 with 3096 viewsRegencyBlue

Sacked by Christmas on 22:27 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Jewell had to quit when it was obvious we were destined for league one. I'm not convinced Evans would act until it was too late.

I’ve no faith in Evans at all but even a complete idiot would have to see this cannot go beyond Christmas if nothing changes.

Hopefully we don’t have to find out!
Login to get fewer ads

Sacked by Christmas on 22:40 - Sep 15 with 3041 viewsElderGrizzly

Agree. Too much invested to change this early and without a window to change anything until January.

Evans is very patient and it would need a mutiny of epic proportions to force his hand. This isn’t Chelsea
Sacked by Christmas on 23:29 - Sep 15 with 2838 viewsBlueBadger

ME gave Keane nearly two years. Jewell similar. Both of you will be wrong.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sacked by Christmas on 23:31 - Sep 15 with 2830 viewsitfcpaul

Sacked by Christmas on 21:54 - Sep 15 by pistonbroke

What is the point of sacking him , he inherited a team a mid table team that only needed a couple of additions , he has torn that team apart through his own pigheadedness sold players to finance his babies like Nolan , ruined the morale of the existing players trying to put his own stamp on the club , sorry the bloke is clueless , it's pointless sacking him because the quality we have now is league one status so we might come back up next year hopefully , the players he has brought in and insists on playing are not championship standard , basically the blokes a muppet

What an idiot you are

your lack of football knowledge is amazing

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Sacked by Christmas on 23:38 - Sep 15 with 2791 viewsMattinLondon

Sacked by Christmas on 22:31 - Sep 15 by BloomBlue

Sheepshanks should've sack Burley at Christmas in that last prem season as I was demanding but he didn't. If he had replaced him with big Sam we would still be in prem.

Did you buy your crystal ball from the 99p shop?
Sacked by Christmas on 23:44 - Sep 15 with 2758 viewspistonbroke

Sacked by Christmas on 23:31 - Sep 15 by itfcpaul

What an idiot you are

your lack of football knowledge is amazing

Ok please explain
Sacked by Christmas on 23:48 - Sep 15 with 2747 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Is this stupidity or an unfunny comedy routine?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Sacked by Christmas on 09:26 - Sep 16 with 2383 viewsbluelou

Didn’t we win like 7 out of 8 games starting just before Xmas?
Forgive Sheepy for thinking, like every single one of us, that we were going to stay up during that.

Big Sam indeed, it would have been mutiny getting that idiot in just a year after the playoff semi

There is so much revisonism on here you’d think that people’s post history was hidden.
Hurst should get until Xmas at least. At least.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Sacked by Christmas on 09:35 - Sep 16 with 2358 viewsstewartm

Sacked by Christmas on 21:54 - Sep 15 by pistonbroke

Need to sack him based on team selection and tactics alone, perhaps another manager might get better performances from the players available

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024