Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav/Phil can you set up a tribute page for Beat. 17:40 - Sep 16 with 755 viewsSuperfrans

I’m sure we’ve all got memories, stories, and feelings of what he meant to us all. I only started watching Town in his latter years, after he’d started struggling with injury, I’d love to read what other posters remember about him.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Gav/Phil can you set up a tribute page for Beat. on 17:50 - Sep 16 with 734 viewsportmanroadblue

Any chance of getting a banner sorted before Tuesday? am sure it wouldnt take to long to get the money together.
Gav/Phil can you set up a tribute page for Beat. on 17:53 - Sep 16 with 721 viewsitfctim

Tuesday should absolutely sell out, for no other reason than for all of us to pay our respects, and honour the passing of our greatest EVER player.
Gav/Phil can you set up a tribute page for Beat. on 18:26 - Sep 16 with 658 viewsPhilTWTD

Done:

Town Topic: Memories of The Beat 16th Sep 2018 18:02
Kevin Beattie, widely viewed as the greatest player in the Town’s history, died earlier today aged 64, what are your memories of his career? Or do you have a tale of having met him at the club or around town? Add them to the Comments section below. 49

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024