Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few people have been less suited to coaching... 13:30 - Sep 17 with 694 viewsBinner

...than this vile bully Keane"

Full page article by Matthew Syed in today's Times. (Football pull-out section back page).

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Few people have been less suited to coaching... on 13:42 - Sep 17 with 644 viewschicoazul

However things go for us this season, whatever happens under Hurst and Evans and beyond, we can always all feel happy Roy Keane is but a distant memory.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Few people have been less suited to coaching... on 13:53 - Sep 17 with 615 viewsBrixtonBlue

Few people have been less suited to coaching... on 13:42 - Sep 17 by chicoazul

However things go for us this season, whatever happens under Hurst and Evans and beyond, we can always all feel happy Roy Keane is but a distant memory.

Keane even came across as an ar$ehole in press conferences, when you're trying to portray yourself in your best light, so lord knows what he was like behind the scenes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024