Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could the mystery doubt be Walters? 14:22 - Sep 17 with 1387 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

34 years old, picked up a knock with Ireland and seemed to struggle on Saturday.

I can't imagine a full back, midfielder or any of the players who've started on the bench recently would be shrouded in secrecy. Nor would an injury to Gerken.

Therefore I can only see it being Walters, Pennington or Chambers. I think even with one of the centre halves it would be far from idea but we have some form of cover there.

I can only think Walters is the one person that Hurst would be happy to let Brentford plan around, only for us to then do something completely different when he misses out.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:24 - Sep 17 with 1364 viewsFrimleyBlue

edwards or walters

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:25 - Sep 17 with 1368 viewsRobbie12345

I think it must be Edwards, subbed off at Hull and the only one we will really miss.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:26 - Sep 17 with 1358 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:25 - Sep 17 by Robbie12345

I think it must be Edwards, subbed off at Hull and the only one we will really miss.

Edwards did very little on Saturday.

He didn't appear injured. Graham didn't play well but was the only one looking like he might do something. Edwards never got the ball and Graham got plenty of it. The change made sense at the time.

Graham however seemed to go straight down the tunnel. Did anyone else see that? So it may be that he required immediate treatment.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:35 - Sep 17 with 1303 viewsHorseboy

What happens if the mystery doubt is passed fit, do we find out who it was?
Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 1294 viewsRobbie12345

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:26 - Sep 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Edwards did very little on Saturday.

He didn't appear injured. Graham didn't play well but was the only one looking like he might do something. Edwards never got the ball and Graham got plenty of it. The change made sense at the time.

Graham however seemed to go straight down the tunnel. Did anyone else see that? So it may be that he required immediate treatment.

Hull ws the first game of the season I didn’t go to, but if it was Graham he would have just said, surely? Who knows.. hopefully whoever it is, is ok

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:37 - Sep 17 with 1289 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:35 - Sep 17 by Horseboy

What happens if the mystery doubt is passed fit, do we find out who it was?

But how could one pass the hurst fitness test if this morning they had in injury

Waka waka eh eh

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:41 - Sep 17 with 1281 viewsCoastalblue

I reckon it's Nolan, I think Hurst still thinks he's the axis his team is going to play around, and in time maybe he could be.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:43 - Sep 17 with 1270 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:41 - Sep 17 by Coastalblue

I reckon it's Nolan, I think Hurst still thinks he's the axis his team is going to play around, and in time maybe he could be.

If it is, i'd tell everyone, might get more people through the gate then

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:45 - Sep 17 with 1250 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe it's not anyone? You're all guessing now. Maybe Brentford will be wondering which key player it is and really there's no injury.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:48 - Sep 17 with 1228 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:45 - Sep 17 by J2BLUE

Maybe it's not anyone? You're all guessing now. Maybe Brentford will be wondering which key player it is and really there's no injury.

He played spence

He isn't that clever

Waka waka eh eh

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:49 - Sep 17 with 1224 viewsJ2BLUE

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:48 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

He played spence

He isn't that clever

I don't mind Spence. I do think it's odd to drop Donacien though, especially when Nsiala is back and we can play our 'first choice' defence.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:57 - Sep 17 with 1185 viewsSitfcB

I thought it was Walters also.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 15:06 - Sep 17 with 1148 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Walters looked both tired and isolated Saturday. Due a rest after a ridiculously busy period for him. Especially after operation and not playing at Burnley. Would imagine Harrison will come in, Would prefer Jackson though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 15:11 - Sep 17 with 1121 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 15:06 - Sep 17 by TheTrueBlue1878

Walters looked both tired and isolated Saturday. Due a rest after a ridiculously busy period for him. Especially after operation and not playing at Burnley. Would imagine Harrison will come in, Would prefer Jackson though.

Is ITFC under hurst a good fit for this version of walters?

The high pressing game that Hurst wants, is it best suited to an ageing striker with a troublesome knee?

I kinda wish we had walters under mick. Walters and Waghorn would have been a lethal combination for me. I just don't think Walters body will take the responsibility of either being a lone striker or being asked for the temp hurst wants.

Waka waka eh eh

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 15:15 - Sep 17 with 1113 viewsSuperfrans

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:25 - Sep 17 by Robbie12345

I thought this too. He'd be a big miss for us.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 15:20 - Sep 17 with 1095 viewsPositivelyPortman

Could the mystery doubt be Walters? on 14:43 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

If it is, i'd tell everyone, might get more people through the gate then

Shut up.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024