Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. 15:13 - Sep 17 with 1757 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Gerken

Donacien / Pennington / Chambers /Knudsen

Skuse

Edwards / Chalobah / Edun / Graham

Jackson

SUBS: Bart, Spence, Rowe, Harrison, Nolan, Sears, Downes

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 1738 viewsITFCBlues

Skuse has been one of our best players - why the hell would you drop him?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:21 - Sep 17 with 1723 viewsFrimleyBlue

The scary thing is

No matter which lineup you put together, it still looks absolutely sht on paper. You've got to laugh really at how bad it genuinely is for this league.

And before people start jumping at me, I honestly would like to ask what peoples thoughts are on the squad as a championship outfit....

[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 15:23]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:23 - Sep 17 with 1714 viewsJon_456

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:16 - Sep 17 by ITFCBlues

Skuse has been one of our best players - why the hell would you drop him?

Good job he included him then wasn't it
Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:26 - Sep 17 with 1704 viewsGarv

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:21 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

The scary thing is

No matter which lineup you put together, it still looks absolutely sht on paper. You've got to laugh really at how bad it genuinely is for this league.

And before people start jumping at me, I honestly would like to ask what peoples thoughts are on the squad as a championship outfit....

It only looks sht on paper because we've looked sht on the pitch until now.

On paper it looks alright!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 16:02 - Sep 17 with 1658 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Bart

Donacien Pennington Chambers Knudsen

Edun Chalobah Nolan Edwards

Walters Sears

Subs: Rowe, Downs, Skuse, Ward, Harrison, Spence, Gherken

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 20:24 - Sep 17 with 1515 viewsBinner

I would make two changes from the OP's starting eleven. I think Sears would be a better lone front man than Jackson. And I'd have Walters in CM in place of Chalobah, next to Edun, operating as a number 10.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 20:30 - Sep 17 with 1498 viewsSpruceMoose

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 15:21 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

The scary thing is

Why do you seem so excited that we have been playing badly? You seem to love to put the boot in, revel in it almost. Very un-Town fan like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 20:35 - Sep 17 with 1481 viewspointofblue

“Hurst doesn’t have a clue, he keeps changing the line up.”
“Hurst MUST change the line up!!!”

Talk about can’t win.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 21:07 - Sep 17 with 1437 viewspointofblue

Following on from the above comment, I’d make three changes from the Hull game - Donacien, Edun and Jackson in for Spence, Downes and Graham. Play 4-3-3 with Edwards switching to the left, Walters on the right with Jackson through the middle.

What that line up does give us is flexibility to change things if it’s not working out, we could change to 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 without using a substitute.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:26 - Sep 17 with 1338 viewsreusersfreekicks

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 20:24 - Sep 17 by Binner

I would make two changes from the OP's starting eleven. I think Sears would be a better lone front man than Jackson. And I'd have Walters in CM in place of Chalobah, next to Edun, operating as a number 10.

Team for Brentford... Something has to change, start with the selection. on 08:45 - Sep 18 with 1247 viewsCOYBitfc

Bart

Donacien - Pennington - Chambers - Knudsen

Skuse

Nolan Edun/Downes (undecided)

Edwards Walters

Jackson

Would be nice to see Rowe on the bench and given a chance.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024