Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) 21:41 - Sep 17 with 1085 viewshoppy

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...

RIP Oz... until today, I didn’t realise quite how much of an impact he had on so many people, but it was truly inspirational.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 22:07 - Sep 17 with 1028 views_

The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) on 22:11 - Sep 17 with 1008 viewsPJH

I hardly knew him but it started to become pretty obvious from the TLA thread that he was someone very very special that meant a hell of a lot to a hell of a lot of people.
The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) on 22:49 - Sep 17 with 944 viewsitfcpaul

I didn't know him well at all but what I did know was thst he was kind supportive and there for you if you needed him

RIP Oz

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) on 22:49 - Sep 17 with 943 viewshoppy

The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) on 22:11 - Sep 17 by PJH

I hardly knew him but it started to become pretty obvious from the TLA thread that he was someone very very special that meant a hell of a lot to a hell of a lot of people.

Indeed. Chrisswailes gave a tribute on behalf of TWTD, and spoke very well of the influence and impact he’d had on many - as was shown by that thread. I only met him a few times, but feel privileged to have done so.

The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) on 08:54 - Sep 18 with 767 viewshoppy

The Hoppy Report (Norwich away TLA tribute edition) on 22:49 - Sep 17 by itfcpaul

I didn't know him well at all but what I did know was thst he was kind supportive and there for you if you needed him

RIP Oz

It wasn’t just that he was there, it was the number of people he would quietly reach out to and it was no bother. The tributes to him were most fitting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024