Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence 09:18 - Sep 18 with 2195 viewsGlasgowBlue

of being a mainstream political party and parked their bus firmly in the territory of the BNP.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukip-leader-gerard-batten-criticised-by-nigel-farage-

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 09:23 - Sep 18 with 2169 viewsBluefish

Is it time a few of these hate preachers from the fla or the dfla were locked up?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 09:23 - Sep 18 with 2167 viewsLankHenners

Hang on a minute, that friendly, cuddly, 'great bunch of lads' FLA are involved? Well I never.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 09:29 - Sep 18 with 2139 viewsGlasgowBlue

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 09:23 - Sep 18 by Bluefish

Is it time a few of these hate preachers from the fla or the dfla were locked up?

If they are breaking any laws on hate speech then yes. But more importantly the new UKip leader is trying to change the rules introduced by Farage in 2006 that stops former members of far right parties being members of UKip. He wants to give Tommy Robinson a political home.

Iron Lion Zion

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 13:05 - Sep 18 with 2010 viewsBlueBadger

I don't know why Farage is trying to claim the moral high ground here - he's a bloke who recently has addressed a similar rally, only in Germany and was only too happy to give a platform to Steve actual paid up nazi' Bannon on national radio.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 14:32 - Sep 18 with 1944 viewsNo9

With Mr Gove, on Sunaday morning failing to condemn the Hungarian leader as anti semite & Conservatives MEP failing to vote against the Hungarian leader; actions speak louder than words = the Conservative party are now antisemite, are thye not?
Party politics is not a clean sport what is the difference between UKip & the Conservatives which is apparently interchangeable.
Se la vie
It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 15:48 - Sep 18 with 1904 viewsMattinLondon

I always wondered how many bell ends could fit in a confined space - judging from that article quite a lot.

On a more serious note I wonder how many ‘lads’ have actually read about Islam? Or have any books
It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 16:15 - Sep 18 with 1859 viewssoupytwist

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 15:48 - Sep 18 by MattinLondon

I always wondered how many bell ends could fit in a confined space - judging from that article quite a lot.

On a more serious note I wonder how many ‘lads’ have actually read about Islam? Or have any books

It's worth looking at #DFLA on twitter to see some information about the rally in Sunderland (most of it is from the rally's detractors admittedly).

A few prominent attendees have links with unsavoury groups.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 16:24]
It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 09:55 - Nov 23 with 1414 viewsGlasgowBlue

TR now confirmed as UKip's grooming gangs adviser.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/22/tommy-robinson-ukip-grooming-ga

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 10:02 - Nov 23 with 1393 viewsHerbivore

UKIP have now replaced the Tories as the party of the right it seems, I expect the blues to lurch that way too to ensure they don't lose voters to UKIP again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 10:08 - Nov 23 with 1377 viewsKeno

it would be good now if all the tory right wingers like Moggy boy went and joined them

would make UK politics much clearer

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It would appear that UKip have given up all pretence on 10:12 - Nov 23 with 1361 viewsm14_blue

It was ever thus.

They masqueraded under a veneer of respectability but scratch beneath the surface and UKIP has always been full of these types.

Shame on anyone who voted for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024