Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
squad number 11:27 - Sep 18 with 1224 viewsjaykay

forgive me if has been discussed before. should ipswich retire the number 6 shirt in honour
of the beat. other clubs have done in the past,at home and abroad. or is going over the top.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

squad number on 11:37 - Sep 18 with 1201 viewsSteve_M

No.

We would have to retire a whole load of numbers given Phillips, Crawford, Wark and Mills over the coming decades. There should be some permanent tribute as has been discussed but retiring shirt numbers is a bit superficial.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

squad number on 11:40 - Sep 18 with 1186 viewsFrimleyBlue

squad number on 11:37 - Sep 18 by Steve_M

No.

We would have to retire a whole load of numbers given Phillips, Crawford, Wark and Mills over the coming decades. There should be some permanent tribute as has been discussed but retiring shirt numbers is a bit superficial.

I also think talks of a statue need to stop too. BUT we need to do something

Due to our history, there will come a time where we will be remembering a lot legends, we need to think of something now, that Beattie could be the start of, that we could add to in years to come.

I was thinking that we should have a fountain somewhere around PR and the names of our legends could be placed upon it should they sadly pass.

Perhaps, close to the corner opposite Planet Blue for example.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

squad number on 11:53 - Sep 18 with 1145 viewsjjblue84

Squad numbers should be scrapped altogether! How many children are confused by the talk of no.9s and 10s???
squad number on 11:59 - Sep 18 with 1128 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

squad number on 12:19 - Sep 18 with 1106 viewsGuthrum

squad number on 11:40 - Sep 18 by FrimleyBlue

Due to our history, there will come a time where we will be remembering a lot legends, we need to think of something now, that Beattie could be the start of, that we could add to in years to come.

I was thinking that we should have a fountain somewhere around PR and the names of our legends could be placed upon it should they sadly pass.

Another alternative might be a plaque. Maybe something in bronze, including a portrait of the player.

They could be placed on the outside of the stadium, or on a wall around a fountain (I like the idea of that).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

squad number on 12:22 - Sep 18 with 1096 viewsFrimleyBlue

squad number on 12:19 - Sep 18 by Guthrum

Another alternative might be a plaque. Maybe something in bronze, including a portrait of the player.

They could be placed on the outside of the stadium, or on a wall around a fountain (I like the idea of that).

It's been a fair whilst since I've seen what's going on around the old practice pitch at PR, is that concrete area still there between the pitch and the gate.......... was thinking maybe a nice area where a fountain could go, just thought, a fountain on the main road may invite vandals.

Waka waka eh eh

squad number on 12:23 - Sep 18 with 1093 viewsSuperblue95

squad number on 11:40 - Sep 18 by FrimleyBlue

I didn't envisage myself saying this when I woke up this morning but...

Frimley, I like your thinking

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

squad number on 12:26 - Sep 18 with 1078 viewsFrimleyBlue

squad number on 12:23 - Sep 18 by Superblue95

I didn't envisage myself saying this when I woke up this morning but...

Frimley, I like your thinking

I shocked myself actually

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024