Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not an anti hurst thread 13:09 - Sep 18 with 919 viewsGeefunk

it seems a lot of people love what he says and like reading his comments. Does anyone else just stop half way through because they are thoroughly bored ?? I do but maybe I have a short attention span and maybe if we were top of the league I would be lapping it up............

Just wondering
Not an anti hurst thread on 13:35 - Sep 18 with 864 viewsGuthrum

The problem with press conferences (and the same was true with previous managers) is that there are few new questions to ask. After asking who's fit and in the team, there's not much fresh to say.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Not an anti hurst thread on 13:38 - Sep 18 with 855 viewsCurlyPete

Not an anti hurst thread on 13:35 - Sep 18 by Guthrum

The problem with press conferences (and the same was true with previous managers) is that there are few new questions to ask. After asking who's fit and in the team, there's not much fresh to say.

It would be great if someone could ask, "do you have any idea of your preferred starting eleven and what style of play are you trying to instil" ?
Not an anti hurst thread on 13:39 - Sep 18 with 855 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not an anti hurst thread on 13:35 - Sep 18 by Guthrum

I do think the pre match conference needs to stop, but of course carry on the post match. There's no real need for the midweek pre match one, you don't really get anything worthwhile out of it and I'm sure a manager would rather spend the time doing something meaningful.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not an anti hurst thread on 13:39 - Sep 18 with 852 viewschristiand

One thing I will say about PH, is that he is very honest and wears his heart on his sleeve. He'll certainly tell you what he thinks when asked, which is very refreshing. Although, some might argue naive on the flip-side.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Not an anti hurst thread on 16:56 - Sep 18 with 746 viewsnoggin

Not an anti hurst thread on 13:38 - Sep 18 by CurlyPete

It would be great if someone could ask, "do you have any idea of your preferred starting eleven and what style of play are you trying to instil" ?

Or if someone could just say, "Don't worry Mr Hurst, we all understand that it is going to take time to build a side and get them playing together. Every single Ipswich fan is behind you."

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024