Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. 15:06 - Sep 18 with 10947 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:19 - Sep 18 with 5482 viewsJ2BLUE

Misses the point entirely.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:26 - Sep 18 with 5448 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:19 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

Misses the point entirely.

How?

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:27 - Sep 18 with 5467 viewsReuser_is_God

You moved to London about 2 months ago & all of a sudden you're fcuking Chas n Dave.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:32 - Sep 18 with 5408 viewsJ2BLUE

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:26 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

How?

London might have 9m and Londoners might well think it's a utopia but it's vastly different from most areas in the UK. Everything is very London-centric. I'm sure London is seen as a bubble for most outsiders.

Truly impaired.

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:33 - Sep 18 with 5394 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:27 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

You moved to London about 2 months ago & all of a sudden you're fcuking Chas n Dave.

Not really, I've always poked fun at how sheltered rural communities are from the reality of integration they continually worry about. I grew up in a village and spent 10 years living in a city prior. I'm in a perfectly informed place to comment.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:34 - Sep 18 with 5388 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:32 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

London might have 9m and Londoners might well think it's a utopia but it's vastly different from most areas in the UK. Everything is very London-centric. I'm sure London is seen as a bubble for most outsiders.

Agree, but I have seen the "bubble" used to defend anti immigration stances before.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:36 - Sep 18 with 5373 viewsReuser_is_God

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:33 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

Not really, I've always poked fun at how sheltered rural communities are from the reality of integration they continually worry about. I grew up in a village and spent 10 years living in a city prior. I'm in a perfectly informed place to comment.

Portsmouth isn't a city, it's Felixstowe with warships.

Evans out

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:37 - Sep 18 with 5351 viewsJ2BLUE

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:34 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

Agree, but I have seen the "bubble" used to defend anti immigration stances before.

Lots of people wouldn't want to live in multicultural London. While it's a point of pride for Londoners many others would rather not live in that kind of society.

I say the above as a point of order, not in defence of people scared of immigrants.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 5345 viewsFtnfwest

well at least that doesn't accuse people outside of London of anything...
Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:38 - Sep 18 with 5343 viewsSpruceMoose

London isn't the most diverse city on Earth. Stopped reading right there. Typical London-centric view.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 15:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 5328 viewsJ2BLUE

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:36 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

You're on fire today.

Truly impaired.

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:39 - Sep 18 with 5326 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:34 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

So given that the words bubble and bubble are in fact identical, can you confirm how you know the bubble referred to in your tweet of the year was the anti-immigration bubble and not in fact the living in London bubble.

You've just agreed that you are aware of two completely separate uses of this same word.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:41 - Sep 18 with 5305 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:38 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

London isn't the most diverse city on Earth. Stopped reading right there. Typical London-centric view.

It wasn't until Callis moved there, at which time it appears that he believes his diversity somehow moved London into pole position.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:42 - Sep 18 with 5293 viewsmonytowbray

I sometimes wonder if you really are a bit thick.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:42 - Sep 18 with 5280 viewsSpruceMoose

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:27 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

Beautiful!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:43 - Sep 18 with 5253 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:39 - Sep 18 by WarkTheWarkITFC

So given that the words bubble and bubble are in fact identical, can you confirm how you know the bubble referred to in your tweet of the year was the anti-immigration bubble and not in fact the living in London bubble.

You've just agreed that you are aware of two completely separate uses of this same word.

What?

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:54 - Sep 18 with 5169 viewsgiant_stow

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:38 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Which city is then, out of interest?

Maybe the author of the tweet meant to say 'most harmoniously diverse...'

I thought the criticism in the news item that London gave nothing back to the rest of the country amusing - nothing, but huge tax cash and a world class city on their doorstep.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:00 - Sep 18 with 5123 viewsSpruceMoose

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:54 - Sep 18 by giant_stow

Which city is then, out of interest?

Maybe the author of the tweet meant to say 'most harmoniously diverse...'

I thought the criticism in the news item that London gave nothing back to the rest of the country amusing - nothing, but huge tax cash and a world class city on their doorstep.

Well in Queens, NY over 500 languages alone are spoken. A quick Google suggests around 200 are spoken across the whole of London.

Of course London is diverse. It's just typical of a someone living in London to think it's THE most diverse without checking...

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:01 - Sep 18 with 5113 viewsKeno

it's Felixstowe with warships and very ugly women

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:02 - Sep 18 with 5091 viewsGlasgowBlue

“I do enjoy the irony”

Obviously not Jewish then.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:06 - Sep 18 with 5077 viewsReuser_is_God

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:42 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

I sometimes wonder if you really are a bit thick.

What have I said that gives you the impression I'm 'a bit thick'?

Evans out

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:08 - Sep 18 with 5053 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:06 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

To compare Felixstowe to Portsmouth and say it isn't a city.

Both the comparison and the statement are incorrect.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:08 - Sep 18 with 5053 viewsfooters

That you don't live in London?

P.S. I do and I'm *well* diverse.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 5049 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds like a last ditch clutch at straws there. You really pulled his pants down with the Chas and Dave line.

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:10 - Sep 18 with 5040 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:02 - Sep 18 by GlasgowBlue

“I do enjoy the irony”

Obviously not Jewish then.

This is an amazing attempt to squeeze your anti-Labour propaganda into a thread Glassers, even by your standards!

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024