Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. 15:06 - Sep 18 with 10964 viewsmonytowbray

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:11 - Sep 18 with 3063 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:09 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like a last ditch clutch at straws there. You really pulled his pants down with the Chas and Dave line.

Dunno, I think being factually incorrect on something easily proven is enough evidence to suggest he might be thick.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 3055 viewsGlasgowBlue

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:10 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

This is an amazing attempt to squeeze your anti-Labour propaganda into a thread Glassers, even by your standards!

It was a joke Callis.

With regards to the op. Why couldn’t this person celebrate how wonderfully diverse London is without resorting to insulting people from the shires?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:13 - Sep 18 with 3050 viewsSpruceMoose

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:12 - Sep 18 by GlasgowBlue

It was a joke Callis.

With regards to the op. Why couldn’t this person celebrate how wonderfully diverse London is without resorting to insulting people from the shires?

Probably because they are from the shires themselves. Nothing more tedious than some yokel in the big city for the first time

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:13 - Sep 18 with 3047 viewsmonytowbray

It was a joke Callis.

So was my reply.

I am from the Shires FFS. I grew up in the arsehole end of the Fens. Chill!

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 3036 viewsfooters

It was a joke Callis.

These city slickers can't handle the yokel influx. They're offended by our drawling accents and that we chew bits of straw.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:18 - Sep 18 with 3023 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:16 - Sep 18 by footers

These city slickers can't handle the yokel influx. They're offended by our drawling accents and that we chew bits of straw.

Straw is vegan though at least.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:21 - Sep 18 with 3012 viewsNewcyBlue

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:11 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

Dunno, I think being factually incorrect on something easily proven is enough evidence to suggest he might be thick.

London isn’t the most diverse city in the world.

The celebrated fact isn’t a fact.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:21 - Sep 18 with 3009 viewsdirtyboy

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:33 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

Not really, I've always poked fun at how sheltered rural communities are from the reality of integration they continually worry about. I grew up in a village and spent 10 years living in a city prior. I'm in a perfectly informed place to comment.

You're perfectly informed about everything according to you.
Login to get fewer ads

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:23 - Sep 18 with 3001 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:21 - Sep 18 by NewcyBlue

London isn’t the most diverse city in the world.

The celebrated fact isn’t a fact.

I shared a tweet, I didn't make that statement.

RIG literally said "Portsmouth isn't a city" and compared it to Felixstowe which any idiot could tell you both are wrong.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:24 - Sep 18 with 2996 viewsReuser_is_God

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:23 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

RIG literally said "Portsmouth isn't a city" and compared it to Felixstowe which any idiot could tell you both are wrong.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:25 - Sep 18 with 2992 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:21 - Sep 18 by dirtyboy

You're perfectly informed about everything according to you.

Not really, hence why I don't comment in threads when I have no real insight or input.

Sort of like what you're doing right now ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:25 - Sep 18 with 2986 viewschicoazul

Said it before, say it again; Brexit has upset all the right people.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 2987 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 15:27 - Sep 18 by Reuser_is_God

You moved to London about 2 months ago & all of a sudden you're fcuking Chas n Dave.

Oh well played

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 2988 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed, Felixstowe is great.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:33 - Sep 18 with 2961 viewschicoazul

You moved to London about 2 months ago & all of a sudden you're fcuking Chas n Dave.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 16:33]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:48 - Sep 18 with 2940 viewsbluewein

The worst thing about this is I could take one guess as to who up arrowed this...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:51 - Sep 18 with 2929 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:08 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

To compare Felixstowe to Portsmouth and say it isn't a city.

Both the comparison and the statement are incorrect.

Presumably not as thick though as taking something that was obviously a joke so literally?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:54 - Sep 18 with 2920 viewsNewcyBlue

Surely to be tweet of the year it would need to be funny, like both or RIG’s comments, factually correct, or something inspiring.

You shared something that is none of the above.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:55 - Sep 18 with 2916 viewsJohnny_Boy

More rabbit than Sainsburys?
Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:56 - Sep 18 with 2910 viewsbluewein

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:51 - Sep 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Presumably not as thick though as taking something that was obviously a joke so literally?

The jokes aimed at Callis, so it's not funny...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 17:17 - Sep 18 with 2865 viewsSpruceMoose

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:48 - Sep 18 by bluewein

The worst thing about this is I could take one guess as to who up arrowed this...

Goddam metrosexuals.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 17:19 - Sep 18 with 2862 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:54 - Sep 18 by NewcyBlue

Surely to be tweet of the year it would need to be funny, like both or RIG’s comments, factually correct, or something inspiring.

You shared something that is none of the above.

Well I found it funny. It has a lot of shares so I'm sure many others enjoyed it too.

I'll pass on the message to all of them that a stranger on a football forum has announced it is not though.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:19]

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 17:25 - Sep 18 with 2845 viewsJ2BLUE

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 17:19 - Sep 18 by monytowbray

Well I found it funny. It has a lot of shares so I'm sure many others enjoyed it too.

I'll pass on the message to all of them that a stranger on a football forum has announced it is not though.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:19]

Two strangers. #MeToo

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 17:29 - Sep 18 with 2834 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 17:25 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

Two strangers. #MeToo

Well that's sealed it.

TWTD never forgets…

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 18:23 - Sep 18 with 2794 viewsGlasgowBlue

Possibly Tweet of the Year right here. on 16:48 - Sep 18 by bluewein

Without cheating, do you think we have guessed the same poster?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024