Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. 16:19 - Sep 18 with 1492 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

We paid 1.5 million for him and he's sitting on the bench constantly.

Anyone think PH regrets his signing?

Whatever ive seen of him he looks sharp and deserves a run of games to adapt to life in the champ.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:20 - Sep 18 with 1486 viewsFtnfwest

thought he was ok against norwich tbf. At least he was putting himself about and giving the defence something to think about
Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:22 - Sep 18 with 1472 viewsJ2BLUE

200/1 to score a hat trick tonight. I'm lumping on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:28 - Sep 18 with 1444 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:20 - Sep 18 by Ftnfwest

thought he was ok against norwich tbf. At least he was putting himself about and giving the defence something to think about

Look like an athlete first, footballer second (Currently)

I don't mean that in a completely derogatory way either. He has all the physical tools to have a very successful career, but right now he needs a lot of polishing in terms of his technical and tactical nous (Something training & playing alongside Walters will hopefully accelerate)

In the Norwich game, he looked decent but every 2nd touch was a tackle because his first was so heavy.
Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:40 - Sep 18 with 1385 viewsFtnfwest

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:28 - Sep 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Look like an athlete first, footballer second (Currently)

I don't mean that in a completely derogatory way either. He has all the physical tools to have a very successful career, but right now he needs a lot of polishing in terms of his technical and tactical nous (Something training & playing alongside Walters will hopefully accelerate)

In the Norwich game, he looked decent but every 2nd touch was a tackle because his first was so heavy.

Agree that. One thing i thought all the way through for all the players that day was that we seemed to be second to every 50/50 challenge or header in the middle of the park particularly a lot of which is a confidence thing i think. I just think Jackson has shown a bit more of a footballing brain than harrison so far but hopefully they'll both come good.
Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:43 - Sep 18 with 1362 viewsJohnny_Boy

There's room for him in the first team. But that would require moving Walters to the RW.
Personally I'd go with 2 upfront, but clearly Hurst is staying put with the lone striker.

Put Edwards on the LW & Jackson as the FWD up top.

Skuse DM

Nolan + Chalobah in central midfield.

(Personally, I'd put Dozzer in Nolans spot)
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 16:45]
Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:47 - Sep 18 with 1335 viewsJohnny_Boy

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:22 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

200/1 to score a hat trick tonight. I'm lumping on.

Bolton & Millwall both look tempting away wins.
Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 17:02 - Sep 18 with 1273 viewsFixed_It

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:20 - Sep 18 by Ftnfwest

Thought he looked pretty nervous and hesitant at first (possibly understandable given the circumstances) but seemed to grow into it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 17:08 - Sep 18 with 1250 viewslinhdi

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 17:02 - Sep 18 by Fixed_It

Thought he looked pretty nervous and hesitant at first (possibly understandable given the circumstances) but seemed to grow into it.

I'd certainly give him 3 straight starts. There's a good player there, and some real pace.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 17:11 - Sep 18 with 1240 viewsJimmyJazz

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 16:43 - Sep 18 by Johnny_Boy

There's room for him in the first team. But that would require moving Walters to the RW.
Personally I'd go with 2 upfront, but clearly Hurst is staying put with the lone striker.

Put Edwards on the LW & Jackson as the FWD up top.

Skuse DM

Nolan + Chalobah in central midfield.

(Personally, I'd put Dozzer in Nolans spot)
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 16:45]

What about Walters in the Nolan role?

I'm sure that was the kind of role he played at Stoke, rather than being the man up top
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:12]

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 18:18 - Sep 18 with 1068 viewsJohnny_Boy

Does anyone else think Kayden Jackson deserves a run of games. on 17:11 - Sep 18 by JimmyJazz

What about Walters in the Nolan role?

I'm sure that was the kind of role he played at Stoke, rather than being the man up top
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 17:12]

Edwards & Walters on the flanks, pinging balls into the middle for Nolan, Chalobah & Jackson/Harrison. There will be goals created. However, defensively, hmmmmm.

Walters might need a player alongside him if he's going upfront, which would mean playing 2 strikers. Which could work IMHO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024