Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s it.... 17:49 - Sep 18 with 520 viewsNewcyBlue

Two half marathons done. In a week.

The Great East Run went amazingly well. Even with a sore ankle from the Great North Run.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3019071622

Mile 8 was Freston Hill. I walked it. Oz was going to do the GER with me, after signing up he told me he would love me and hate me in equal measures. So this one was for you mate. I wish I had thought of asking Lisa for your Race Number and timing chip to wear as well as mine.

Very pleased with my time. Thank you all for your donations. The MS Society is a charity dear to me, and hopefully they will be providing support to Mrs Beattie too.

Yesterday I also went to Oz’s day at the Forum in Norwich. I was extremely pleased to see that Lisa has wonderful caring people around her. Learning more about the work Oz did was a humbling experience. An amazing bloke that I had the privilege to call a friend.

Lisa will be getting a voucher for a Brick in the ITFC wall soon.

Hopefully we’ll be able to see an Oz Osbourne brick in the wall when Lisa decides on the wording.

GlasgowBlue mentioned doing something together for Oz in the New Year / next time I home on leave. I am sure a few more TWTDers could be convinced too.

All the best TWTD. Be good to each other.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

That’s it.... on 19:41 - Sep 18 with 468 viewsWeWereZombies

Impressive and heart warming in equal measure, well done.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024