Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off 20:46 - Sep 18 with 51191 viewsZondervansTash

He has done a lot behind the scenes to upset people and it’s all got rather unsavoury. Two managers already been spoken to.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:02]
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:03 - Sep 18 with 5752 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 by ZondervansTash

I’ve heard it from a very reliable source. I don’t give a s**t if you believe me. Mr Hurst is not a popular man and Evans isn’t happy. Of the two managers mentioned I’m not inspired by either name but both very experienced.

If he does sack Hurst Athen I doubt ME will ever appoint a young manager again, based on his experience with Keane and Hurst.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 5755 viewsStewart27

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 by ZondervansTash

I’ve heard it from a very reliable source. I don’t give a s**t if you believe me. Mr Hurst is not a popular man and Evans isn’t happy. Of the two managers mentioned I’m not inspired by either name but both very experienced.

Great. So we’ve stuffed our chances of a young manager then?
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:04 - Sep 18 with 5768 viewsElderGrizzly

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 5740 viewsOjc

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:59 - Sep 18 by Swailsey

Dunno man. I have heard other rumblings too. The OP has form as well.

Expand, seems a few people have heard stuff.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 5725 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:03 - Sep 18 by GlasgowBlue

If he does sack Hurst Athen I doubt ME will ever appoint a young manager again, based on his experience with Keane and Hurst.

If he sacks Hurst then Evans had made himself look like a right clown.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 5710 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:59 - Sep 18 by Swailsey

Dunno man. I have heard other rumblings too. The OP has form as well.

I'm not having a go at the OP but it just seems to go against all we know.

We know Evans is patient, that he has reinvested funds and i'm sure he knew what he was getting with Hurst who seems to be acting the same here as he did at Shrewsbury. Just seems unlikely.

What have you called in the past OP?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:07 - Sep 18 with 5667 viewsOjc

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:05 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

If he sacks Hurst then Evans had made himself look like a right clown.

Not really, it’s Hurst who has made a mess of his opportunity.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:08 - Sep 18 with 5603 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:07 - Sep 18 by Ojc

If Hurst has come in and fooked everything up behind the scenes then Evans hasn't done his due diligence on the kind of man he's employing.

It's Evans job to know who he's giving the keys of the club to.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:08 - Sep 18 with 5608 viewsCurlyPete

agree
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:10 - Sep 18 with 5527 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:08 - Sep 18 by CurlyPete

agree

Nobody cares what you think. You were calling us filth a minute ago.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:23 - Sep 18 with 5298 viewsfloridaboy

Mark Warburton is out of work!
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:47 - Sep 18 with 4917 viewsDubtractor

I dunno, I mean getting def info on a player (eg Murphy) leaving is very plausible as players will talk to other players etc and word would spread, but surely if Evans was doing this he would being a bit more discreet than this?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:47 - Sep 18 with 4924 viewsTrequartista

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:48 - Sep 18 by CurlyPete

OP does get bits of def info

What like this one?

Just been informed Bart to Palace deal as good as done by ZondervansTash 4 Jan 2018 19:39
Hardly an exclusive as it's been doing the rounds a while and Phil has eluded to as much earlier today. Bart is gutted to be leaving but sees it as a last opportunity to play in the Prem. Good luck to him - he deserves his chance. The concern is that with Gerken injured will the club get another keeper in first? Even with a fit Gerks he isn't good enough IMO. What a depressing few weeks it has been. Didz more than likely off too. Results, this news and all our injuries and poor football makes it very depressing to be a Ipswich fan right now.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:47]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:53 - Sep 18 with 4761 viewsMullet

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:47 - Sep 18 by Dubtractor

I dunno, I mean getting def info on a player (eg Murphy) leaving is very plausible as players will talk to other players etc and word would spread, but surely if Evans was doing this he would being a bit more discreet than this?

There's been various rumours and gossip leaking for a while now, and some seems to definitely ring true but obviously hard to gauge from the outset. Especially when you can easily filter it alongside confirmation bias.

I think anyone with half an eye can see Hurst has upset a lot of people, just from how he phrases things and reacts to certain questions. Whether it's reached FM levels of him being outright ignored and told to stop having so many meetings or whatever I doubt still.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:04 - Sep 18 with 4585 viewsclive_baker

It’s BS.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:05 - Sep 18 with 4534 viewsMullet

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:04 - Sep 18 by clive_baker

It’s BS.

Interesting to hear where the OP has picked this up from too. Could be someone else in for a telling off I reckon.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:07 - Sep 18 with 4473 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:05 - Sep 18 by Mullet

Interesting to hear where the OP has picked this up from too. Could be someone else in for a telling off I reckon.

So many seem to want to believe this however unlikely it actually is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:09 - Sep 18 with 4443 viewsRyorry

Yet he was very popular at Shrewsbury for 2 seasons wasn't he? And it's interesting to review his career at Grimsby before that, because he seems to have started that in similar fashion to his time here so far - but ended it rather well with them ...

"Hurst oversaw an overhaul of his squad in the 2014—15 season. In his first full season in charge as sole manager, Hurst signed 7 players on free transfers, along with a total of 10 players on short term (4) and long term (6) loans.[citation needed] Grimsby started the season inconsistently, reaching 11th position with 15 matches played, but after much improvement they ended the campaign in 3rd place, six points behind Conference National champions Barnet.[22]

Hurst clinched promotion with Grimsby in their 3—1 victory over Forest Green Rovers in the 2016 National League play-off Final at Wembley Stadium, seeing Grimsby promoted to League Two after a six-year absence from the Football League.[23][24]" (from Wiki).
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:10]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 4301 viewsSamWhiteUK

Believe it when it's announced, but I'll say this now...

what a load of rubbish
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:27 - Sep 18 with 4139 viewsPlums

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:05 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

I'm not having a go at the OP but it just seems to go against all we know.

We know Evans is patient, that he has reinvested funds and i'm sure he knew what he was getting with Hurst who seems to be acting the same here as he did at Shrewsbury. Just seems unlikely.

What have you called in the past OP?

I can’t imagine if Hurst was being the big shot and upsetting people as claimed that he’d stand for the probing internal interviews that the club puts out now. Surely he’d have jumped on those immediately?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:28 - Sep 18 with 4124 viewsTractorBoyOlly

FFS, it's 8 games, we haven't lost at home. Get behind the team or p*** off. 12 new players just starting to click. 3 pts Saturday, Mark my words

Poll: Final points total?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:31 - Sep 18 with 4072 viewsmarcus1642

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:49 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

I wasn't referring to the OP, more the morons this kind of post will encourage!

Looks like the high horse brigade are on the march then...
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:37 - Sep 18 with 3957 viewsRyorry

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:31 - Sep 18 by marcus1642

Looks like the high horse brigade are on the march then...

"High horse brigade" -

Translation - those who dislike sh1t-stirring "look at me" posts which are a) potentially defamation of character/libellous b) and which are likely to make things more difficult for manager/players/our club.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:37 - Sep 18 with 3945 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

great if true. His replacements were on the pitch tonight. Messrs Burley and Butcher. Should have had the job in first place after MM left and Klug turned it down.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 22:46 - Sep 18 with 4263 viewsBueller

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:08 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

If Hurst has come in and fooked everything up behind the scenes then Evans hasn't done his due diligence on the kind of man he's employing.

It's Evans job to know who he's giving the keys of the club to.

Hardly Evans fault is it. Is he supposed to be able to see into the future? People change in different situations. Could have heard he was cool as a cucumber in previous roles but many factors could lead to him acting up behind the scenes if true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024