Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off 20:46 - Sep 18 with 51376 viewsZondervansTash

He has done a lot behind the scenes to upset people and it’s all got rather unsavoury. Two managers already been spoken to.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:02]
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 18:03 - Sep 19 with 2283 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 17:59 - Sep 19 by Northstandoldie

Just to add my 2 pennyworth (for what it's worth) I was told by a friend who's very good mates with Bart that Hurst is NOT popular at Portman Rd and has upset the senior pros by having the attitude of 'I'm the manager you will do it my way'. If it's true or not I really don't know but why should my mate make it up? (he's not a football fan btw.)

If true, then the senior pros need to sort their acts out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 19:44 - Sep 19 with 2137 viewsWubbleU

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 18:03 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

If true, then the senior pros need to sort their acts out.

Someone mentioned Unibet were offering 5/1 on Hurst being next boss to go. Can anyone confirm if it is still available? I've looked but can't find it,.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:00 - Sep 19 with 2091 viewsPinewoodblue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 19:44 - Sep 19 by WubbleU

Someone mentioned Unibet were offering 5/1 on Hurst being next boss to go. Can anyone confirm if it is still available? I've looked but can't find it,.

https://www.nicerodds.co.uk/championship-next-manager-to-leave

but isn't that 4/1

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:08 - Sep 19 with 2063 viewsRyorry

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:00 - Sep 19 by Pinewoodblue

https://www.nicerodds.co.uk/championship-next-manager-to-leave

but isn't that 4/1

You're right, it is. Someone doesn't understand decimal odds/exchange betting!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:08 - Sep 19 with 2052 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 17:59 - Sep 19 by Northstandoldie

Just to add my 2 pennyworth (for what it's worth) I was told by a friend who's very good mates with Bart that Hurst is NOT popular at Portman Rd and has upset the senior pros by having the attitude of 'I'm the manager you will do it my way'. If it's true or not I really don't know but why should my mate make it up? (he's not a football fan btw.)

I'm intrigued.

You're in your early 60's. I'm guessing your friend is a similar age? Obviously you can have mates of all ages, like I say just a guess.

So I'm intrigued how your mate is "very good mates" with a Polish goalkeeper in his early 30's, who is only in Suffolk due to football, but he isn't a football fan. How did they become very good mates?

And why would Bart be talking to him about how senior pros are upset with Hurst - senior pros that your mate has no interest in and probably doesn't even know who they are if he's not into football?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:11 - Sep 19 with 2052 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:08 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

I'm intrigued.

You're in your early 60's. I'm guessing your friend is a similar age? Obviously you can have mates of all ages, like I say just a guess.

So I'm intrigued how your mate is "very good mates" with a Polish goalkeeper in his early 30's, who is only in Suffolk due to football, but he isn't a football fan. How did they become very good mates?

And why would Bart be talking to him about how senior pros are upset with Hurst - senior pros that your mate has no interest in and probably doesn't even know who they are if he's not into football?

And how many people drop their good mates in it by blabbing about it to others? Especially someone who would happily use it on a forum to score points with strangers...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:16 - Sep 19 with 2031 viewsRyorry

'I'm the manager you will do it my way"

Well he *is* obviously the Manager. Do you think MM didn't have the attitude of "'I'm the manager you will do it my way"?! Do you think he would have put up with people at the club if they didn't accept that?!

Some people seem to have the attitude of one law for the previous manager, and quite another for the new manager!

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:16 - Sep 19 with 2026 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:11 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

And how many people drop their good mates in it by blabbing about it to others? Especially someone who would happily use it on a forum to score points with strangers...

I have a mate, let's call him J3 for the sake of anonymity, who told me that there's been a big falling out between Gav and Phil, as it has emerged that Mark has had an invite to Phil's Halloween bash while Gav has not. He only has himself to blame though after the embarrassing incident where he dunked his hairy boys into the apple bobbing barrel at the Halloween bash in 2017.

But to your point, yes, some things should stay confidential between friends, J3.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:16 - Sep 19 with 2030 viewsWubbleU

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:08 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

You're right, it is. Someone doesn't understand decimal odds/exchange betting!

I can't even find the Championship manager odds when I follow the link, let alone work out if it is 4s or 5s. Wondering if they have closed the book.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:17 - Sep 19 with 2022 viewsSuperfrans

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:08 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

I'm intrigued.

You don’t think someone in their mid-sixties can have friends in their (say) mid-Thirties/Forties who are (for instance) parents at the same school as Bart’s kids? Live in the same village, are neighbours?

A mate of mine who was in his fifties at the time became drinking buddies with David Johnson when he played for Town, aged 23/24 or so.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:17 - Sep 19 with 2021 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:16 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

I have a mate, let's call him J3 for the sake of anonymity, who told me that there's been a big falling out between Gav and Phil, as it has emerged that Mark has had an invite to Phil's Halloween bash while Gav has not. He only has himself to blame though after the embarrassing incident where he dunked his hairy boys into the apple bobbing barrel at the Halloween bash in 2017.

But to your point, yes, some things should stay confidential between friends, J3.

I wasted precious seconds of my life reading that.

Truly impaired.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:20 - Sep 19 with 1998 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:16 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

Well he *is* obviously the Manager. Do you think MM didn't have the attitude of "'I'm the manager you will do it my way"?! Do you think he would have put up with people at the club if they didn't accept that?!

Some people seem to have the attitude of one law for the previous manager, and quite another for the new manager!

It's always the manager's way. The clue's in the job title!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 1964 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:17 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

It's my new plan. To slowly ruin the rest of your life.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 1959 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:17 - Sep 19 by Superfrans

You don’t think someone in their mid-sixties can have friends in their (say) mid-Thirties/Forties who are (for instance) parents at the same school as Bart’s kids? Live in the same village, are neighbours?

A mate of mine who was in his fifties at the time became drinking buddies with David Johnson when he played for Town, aged 23/24 or so.

Yes of course it can happen, as I've stated. I'm just asking how they are mates to check the believability.

I'm also piecing this with the other stuff. You've just taken one part of my post (which I've said is possible anyway).

Your mate who became drinking buddies with David Johnson, was he into football at all? And how often was a professional footballer out drinking anyway, come to think of it?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:27 - Sep 19 with 1966 viewsmonty_radio

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:17 - Sep 19 by J2BLUE

Not to mention the 7 pages spent herein digesting claim and counter-claim, and ending up none the wiser concerning who said what to whom, and who knew what and when - it's like one of those political exposés beloved of no-one but the journos themselves.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:29 - Sep 19 with 1948 viewsjeera

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:26 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Yes of course it can happen, as I've stated. I'm just asking how they are mates to check the believability.

I'm also piecing this with the other stuff. You've just taken one part of my post (which I've said is possible anyway).

Your mate who became drinking buddies with David Johnson, was he into football at all? And how often was a professional footballer out drinking anyway, come to think of it?

You could just take his word for it.

It wouldn't be very nice if everything you posted was disbelieved now would it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 1931 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:16 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

I didn’t realise the only way to manage people was through a dictatorial style and that there aren’t other ways of getting people on side....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 1928 viewsSuperfrans

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:26 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Yes, he was into football and I didn’t take note of the frequency of their dates.
And, as many people would attest, professional footballers do drink.
You also ought possibly to develop a sense of humour. I was only pulling your leg mate. ;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:39 - Sep 19 with 1911 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:29 - Sep 19 by jeera

You could just take his word for it.

It wouldn't be very nice if everything you posted was disbelieved now would it?

I could do, yes.

But I'm not going to.

Feel free to just believe everyone talking about disharmony at the club and Hurst's imminent sacking if you like. These are serious allegations which I'd like to probe for the truth rather than just believe without question.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:41 - Sep 19 with 1916 viewsgordon

Just to throw my proverbial oar into the hornet's nest, I've an Auntie who doesn't necessarily not cut the hair of one of the lunch ladies at Playford Road. Apparently she says that Hurst has upset everyone amongst the canteen staff by insisting that a very talented young sous-chef who big things are thought of be relegated to dishwashing duties for the foreseeable future because Hurst thinks he's been under-salting the vegetable ratatouille. And anyway Hurst thinks vegetable ratatouille, the young lads signature dish, is minging anyway, which has annoyed all the senior staff, who used to really love ratatouille Thursday, but now it's ruined.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:42 - Sep 19 with 1898 viewsjeera

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:39 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

I could do, yes.

But I'm not going to.

Feel free to just believe everyone talking about disharmony at the club and Hurst's imminent sacking if you like. These are serious allegations which I'd like to probe for the truth rather than just believe without question.

Enough drama. Not everything has to be over the top.

I was talking about him having friends.

Even you must have some friends.

That aside, wasn't this the chap who helped out a complete stranger in the middle of the night by collecting his wife from the airport?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:43 - Sep 19 with 1899 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:41 - Sep 19 by gordon

Just to throw my proverbial oar into the hornet's nest, I've an Auntie who doesn't necessarily not cut the hair of one of the lunch ladies at Playford Road. Apparently she says that Hurst has upset everyone amongst the canteen staff by insisting that a very talented young sous-chef who big things are thought of be relegated to dishwashing duties for the foreseeable future because Hurst thinks he's been under-salting the vegetable ratatouille. And anyway Hurst thinks vegetable ratatouille, the young lads signature dish, is minging anyway, which has annoyed all the senior staff, who used to really love ratatouille Thursday, but now it's ruined.

What a ****

Truly impaired.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:45 - Sep 19 with 1888 viewsRyorry

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:37 - Sep 19 by itfcjoe

I didn’t realise the only way to manage people was through a dictatorial style and that there aren’t other ways of getting people on side....

Of course it isn't, but many of the same people saying that this supposed style of PH's is unacceptable, are the same people who bigged up MM's style of management - that's the MM who said that the more fans called for XYZ player or formation/tactics, the less likely he would be to pick them or do it!

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:49 - Sep 19 with 1862 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:37 - Sep 19 by Superfrans

Yes, he was into football and I didn’t take note of the frequency of their dates.
And, as many people would attest, professional footballers do drink.
You also ought possibly to develop a sense of humour. I was only pulling your leg mate. ;-)

I've just read your post back again and I'm struggling to see the humour in it. Maybe it's one of these new avant-garde styles of humour.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:51 - Sep 19 with 2314 viewsitfcjoe

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:45 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

Of course it isn't, but many of the same people saying that this supposed style of PH's is unacceptable, are the same people who bigged up MM's style of management - that's the MM who said that the more fans called for XYZ player or formation/tactics, the less likely he would be to pick them or do it!

It’s more relevant that it is the same MM that was fiercely loyal to his players, especially in public, rather than what he said about the fans

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024