Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it really all that bad 20:48 - Sep 18 with 838 viewsyorkshire

Having watch the first half and then come on here I expected to see negativity but really - worst team ever ? Worse than anything Jewell or Keane put out - I don't think so

Few players have been poor - Spence, Ward and Chalobah have not been at the races but overall I don't think we have been dominated - they are just a good side who have played the same position since the start of the season and know what they are doing

Personally I would like to see Donacian move to RB with Kenlock in at LB - maybe Edun and Dozzell/Huws (when fit) into midfield but overall I like the shape and hope that Jackson and Harrison can get the chance to build up a partnership
Is it really all that bad on 20:50 - Sep 18 with 798 viewsCoco

That was as bad or worse than anything from Jewell and Keane.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is it really all that bad on 21:14 - Sep 18 with 713 viewschristiand

Mmmmmm....how can I assess that first half? P*ss poor might be a fair assessment!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Is it really all that bad on 21:18 - Sep 18 with 669 viewsgt81

9 games into the season and we still don't look capable of getting goals, or keeping them out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024