Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are pretty cynical 21:26 - Sep 18 with 1299 viewsStokieBlue

For such a good attacking team they are very cynical with their fouls.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

They are pretty cynical on 21:31 - Sep 18 with 1264 viewsFtnfwest

Correct, as ever we just aren’t as good as the other side at cheating. I can see this Brentford side going close to promotion though
They are pretty cynical on 21:34 - Sep 18 with 1237 viewsJohnny_Boy

They are pretty cynical on 21:31 - Sep 18 by Ftnfwest

Correct, as ever we just aren’t as good as the other side at cheating. I can see this Brentford side going close to promotion though

I was just going to mention this very thing.

We've been a bit too naive in our own half when they are on the attack. There's nothing wrong with breaking up their attack with a foul. Seems like we are a bit too honest at times.
They are pretty cynical on 21:49 - Sep 18 with 1164 viewsm14_blue

Yep, teams near the top of this league often are.

Have to confess I was a little surprised by just how cynical they were though, given their ridiculous bed wetting after Hyam's very unlucky red card the other season.

Good to see Judge back though.
They are pretty cynical on 12:52 - Sep 19 with 1084 viewsDBaldy

Sounds like Bournemouth when they got promoted.
They are pretty cynical on 13:30 - Sep 19 with 1046 viewsHennikerBlu

I don't like it, but it is how football is played, give athletes boots that are lighter than a pair of plimsoles running at you at full belt, the slightest knock and they go down shot, almost impossible for the ref to see the level of contact (if any) unless he is in a great position. Our League 1 signings will learn this and I am sure Edwards will be winning a few in the right areas.

I was impressed with how Brentford broke at such pace and often had three converging in the box, plus the carrier and certainly did that almost constantly in the first half. Second half we improved and they seemed to be unable to sustain it except on the odd break. Seemed a bit of time wasting second half from them too.
They are pretty cynical on 13:31 - Sep 19 with 1046 viewsSomethingBlue

Often the case. Guardiola's sides are the masters at it. The instruction is: if you don't win the ball back within five seconds, make the foul and then regroup.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

on 12:32 - Sep 20 with 958 views_

They are pretty cynical on 13:31 - Sep 19 by SomethingBlue

Often the case. Guardiola's sides are the masters at it. The instruction is: if you don't win the ball back within five seconds, make the foul and then regroup.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024