Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financially looking at Brentford is interesting 22:36 - Sep 18 with 1278 viewsFtnfwest

Not so much that they have spent loads more to assemble that side (although it is 2-3 times what we have) but that many members of their squad are on 20-30k a week. We can’t get anywhere near that.
Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:42 - Sep 18 with 1226 viewsBinner

Do we know this or is it somebody's guesswork or conjecture?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:44 - Sep 18 with 1210 viewsbournemouthblue

They've also built that team up over the years through a philosophy of good football

They may have spent money but they have spent it well

I always thought Sawyers looked like a decent signing and was someone we really should have been looking at

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:45 - Sep 18 with 1207 viewsFtnfwest

Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:42 - Sep 18 by Binner

Do we know this or is it somebody's guesswork or conjecture?

Bizarrely for one or two it’s on wiki
Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:47 - Sep 18 with 1175 viewsFtnfwest

Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:44 - Sep 18 by bournemouthblue

They've also built that team up over the years through a philosophy of good football

I always thought Sawyers looked like a decent signing and was someone we really should have been looking at

Very true but what I’m saying is we probably couldn’t afford him
Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 1163 viewsSteve_M

They've had a lower wage bill than us for last few seasons, yet have played better football and finished above us consistently.

The team is set up to maximise its budget whereas Evans has only ever looked to first team manager to out-perform budget.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:55 - Sep 18 with 1115 viewsbrightlingseabee

We don't pay anything like that
Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 23:32 - Sep 18 with 1017 viewsstrikalite

Financially looking at Brentford is interesting on 22:44 - Sep 18 by bournemouthblue

Sawyers was very good tonight, love to know what his pass completion rate was because he seemed to find his man on every attack, not with just simple passes either..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024