Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence 22:51 - Sep 18 with 1489 viewstextbackup

I'm sorry but that lad doesn't have a footballing brain, constantly needs instruction from others around him, where to be, where to run, it makes others jobs twice as difficult.

PH needs quickly start leaving him at home to play with his power ranges toys, because a footballer he is not

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 22:53 - Sep 18 with 1452 viewsHerbivore

He was atrocious tonight, agreed.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:06 - Sep 18 with 1390 viewsScuzzer

Graham Harbey reinvented.

Established 1968

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:08 - Sep 18 with 1388 viewsBluefish

You posted 36 times this season. 27 of them have been about Spence and 9 of them have been about Mick. The rest of them were good posts

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:14 - Sep 18 with 1352 viewstextbackup

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:08 - Sep 18 by Bluefish

You posted 36 times this season. 27 of them have been about Spence and 9 of them have been about Mick. The rest of them were good posts

I need to up my game then, only 27, I need to make it atleast 100.

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:14 - Sep 18 with 1349 viewsBluefish

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:14 - Sep 18 by textbackup

I need to up my game then, only 27, I need to make it atleast 100.

I didn't include the 89 in pre season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:15 - Sep 18 with 1341 viewstextbackup

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:14 - Sep 18 by Bluefish

I didn't include the 89 in pre season

27 + 89 = 100..... I hit my target

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:23 - Sep 18 with 1297 viewslongtimefan

As poor as he was, unfortunately in the first half there were plenty of others on a par with him.
It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:46 - Sep 18 with 1248 viewsLankHenners

That bit when he had miles of space to run into on the right to get behind Brentford's defence and when Chalobah played the ball into said space he just stopped running was bloody awful. Let Janoi come in and settle into that right back position - he wasn't as assured tonight which is a shame but I think he's have been better had he stayed in the XI and been allowed to improve game by game.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:49 - Sep 18 with 1228 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:46 - Sep 18 by LankHenners

That bit when he had miles of space to run into on the right to get behind Brentford's defence and when Chalobah played the ball into said space he just stopped running was bloody awful. Let Janoi come in and settle into that right back position - he wasn't as assured tonight which is a shame but I think he's have been better had he stayed in the XI and been allowed to improve game by game.

The ball from Chalobah was never going to be reached by him. Someone suggested it was Spence's fault because he should have been further up the pitch but it was a very poor ball from Chalobah. I was looking to see where the player was he had seen beyond Spence.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:59 - Sep 18 with 1204 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

maybe we can get Josh Emmanuel back from the Shrews and send them Spence...

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 00:01 - Sep 19 with 1195 viewsLankHenners

It hurts my eyes watching Jordan Spence on 23:49 - Sep 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

The ball from Chalobah was never going to be reached by him. Someone suggested it was Spence's fault because he should have been further up the pitch but it was a very poor ball from Chalobah. I was looking to see where the player was he had seen beyond Spence.

If Spence had kept running when he played the ball initially then it wouldn't have been too far. Admittedly, a lot of the sloppy play in the first half came from the players not really knowing what they were meant to be doing or what their teammates around them were doing due to stupid system Hurst decided to play.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024