Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just got back. I'm so confused. 23:06 - Sep 18 with 1671 viewsBLUEBEAT

but still kind of excited.

#hurstin

Poll: W or W

just got back. I'm so confused. on 23:09 - Sep 18 with 1650 viewsScuzzer

Totally agree. Strange isn't it.

Established 1968

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:15 - Sep 19 with 1489 viewsBLUEBEAT

just got back. I'm so confused. on 23:09 - Sep 18 by Scuzzer

Totally agree. Strange isn't it.

Totally.

Poll: W or W

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:22 - Sep 19 with 1466 viewsbontcho

He’s made mistakes but I think there’s something in this team and Manager. If the club stick together I feel this could be be start of something. I know it’s very different but George Burley had a very tough start and I see similarities.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:28 - Sep 19 with 1441 viewsHerbivore

He's clearly got something about him to have turned that game around. I can't recall ever seeing a game where a side has been that abject first half and gone on to play so well and nearly win the game second half. The second half line up was close to what we were doing in the first five games when we looked decent and not far off being a good side, that's a positive, but we need to persevere with that line up (or close to it) and system.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:30 - Sep 19 with 1421 viewstextbackup

Scummer at work has seen 4/5 of our games, and in his words ‘I’m fascinated by you lot, I’m worried by you lot, when it clicks I think it will really click’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:33 - Sep 19 with 1397 viewsitfcjoe

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:28 - Sep 19 by Herbivore

He's clearly got something about him to have turned that game around. I can't recall ever seeing a game where a side has been that abject first half and gone on to play so well and nearly win the game second half. The second half line up was close to what we were doing in the first five games when we looked decent and not far off being a good side, that's a positive, but we need to persevere with that line up (or close to it) and system.

If rumours are true and Hurst teetering on the edge - then he has to go down doing it his way.

I would like to see the team from start of second half start on Saturday, no ifs or buts. It just worked and needs time to gel.

The bench will be strong but it should be

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:42 - Sep 19 with 1351 viewsHerbivore

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:33 - Sep 19 by itfcjoe

If rumours are true and Hurst teetering on the edge - then he has to go down doing it his way.

I would like to see the team from start of second half start on Saturday, no ifs or buts. It just worked and needs time to gel.

The bench will be strong but it should be

Agreed. I do find it hard though to really believe that he's on the brink, it would totally go against everything ME has done and everything he claims he's trying to do to get rid of a manager less than 10 games into the season. That second half didn't look like a team who weren't prepared to put it on the line for the manager either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:59 - Sep 19 with 1302 viewshadleighboyblue

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:22 - Sep 19 by bontcho

He’s made mistakes but I think there’s something in this team and Manager. If the club stick together I feel this could be be start of something. I know it’s very different but George Burley had a very tough start and I see similarities.

I can't believe the number of " fans " happy to stick the knife in our manager so soon , they seem to be enjoying their negativity .

FFS get behind the team and the manager , it's early days after so many changes , this season was never going to be easy .

The 2nd half last night showed when we get things sorted this team will compete and be better to watch than recent seasons - Brentford were a team full of confidence and we got a well deserved point ………….surely we should .take some pleasure from that .

Have some faith in a new manager , he deserves time , we have had previous managers that started poorly , but came good , surely as fans we should be supporting the team and the manager , rather than being so quick to stick the knife in .
Login to get fewer ads

just got back. I'm so confused. on 11:12 - Sep 19 with 1195 viewsBent_double

just got back. I'm so confused. on 08:59 - Sep 19 by hadleighboyblue

I can't believe the number of " fans " happy to stick the knife in our manager so soon , they seem to be enjoying their negativity .

FFS get behind the team and the manager , it's early days after so many changes , this season was never going to be easy .

The 2nd half last night showed when we get things sorted this team will compete and be better to watch than recent seasons - Brentford were a team full of confidence and we got a well deserved point ………….surely we should .take some pleasure from that .

Have some faith in a new manager , he deserves time , we have had previous managers that started poorly , but came good , surely as fans we should be supporting the team and the manager , rather than being so quick to stick the knife in .

I couldn't believe the abuse (directed at our players) and booing from a few 'fans' behind me at halftime in lower NS last night.

I know it was a very poor first half from us, but no need for that, surely.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024