Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? 12:36 - Sep 19 with 1263 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Where? What are you doing? Are you ready?

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 12:52 - Sep 19 with 1237 viewsBlueBadger

Already started.

I'm topping up my diploma in adult nursing to a degree via the Open University.
And yes, I'm ready. All materials are online and I don't even need to get dressed to attend 'lectures'.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 12:52]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 12:54 - Sep 19 with 1226 viewsCotty

Good luck to everyone who is starting over the next 2-3 weeks! Don't work or play too hard.
Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:09 - Sep 19 with 1201 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 12:52 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger

Already started.

I'm topping up my diploma in adult nursing to a degree via the Open University.
And yes, I'm ready. All materials are online and I don't even need to get dressed to attend 'lectures'.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 12:52]

Sounds good. How long will that take?

I'm doing physiotherapy. Whereabouts are you based?

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:12 - Sep 19 with 1185 viewsReuser_is_God

Continuing my degree in Building Services Engineering.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:15 - Sep 19 with 1178 viewsGlasgowBlue

We started up here two weeks ago

Any TWTD’ers starting Uni thisweek? by GlasgowBlue 11 Sep 2018 10:46
If you are, good luck.

Just dropped GB junior off at Stirling for his first day studying History and Politics.

GB Jnr is loving it. We never see him. He's joined just about every club going.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:24 - Sep 19 with 1162 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m off to Bucks Uni in High Wycombe on Sunday.

Sports Coaching and Development for me

Got one more load of shopping to do tomorrow for some new tracksuits/trainers but everything else sorted. Never been shopping for pots and pans before so that was an experience last week. Didn’t realise how much stuff their is to buy like that.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:38 - Sep 19 with 1139 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:24 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m off to Bucks Uni in High Wycombe on Sunday.

Sports Coaching and Development for me

Got one more load of shopping to do tomorrow for some new tracksuits/trainers but everything else sorted. Never been shopping for pots and pans before so that was an experience last week. Didn’t realise how much stuff their is to buy like that.

Good luck.

Are you going to stay in student halls on campus?

I was going to originally but then I cancelled my contract and I'm now viewing a couple of private house shares within Colchester instead. As a mature student the idea of sharing a flat with 15 teenagers was too much (no offence).
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 13:38]

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 15:13 - Sep 19 with 1064 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:38 - Sep 19 by ThisIsMyUsername

Good luck.

Are you going to stay in student halls on campus?

I was going to originally but then I cancelled my contract and I'm now viewing a couple of private house shares within Colchester instead. As a mature student the idea of sharing a flat with 15 teenagers was too much (no offence).
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 13:38]

Yeah I’m in halls

I don’t blame you to be fair

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 15:20 - Sep 19 with 1053 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else starting at university over the next couple of weeks? on 13:15 - Sep 19 by GlasgowBlue

We started up here two weeks ago

Any TWTD’ers starting Uni thisweek? by GlasgowBlue 11 Sep 2018 10:46
If you are, good luck.

Just dropped GB junior off at Stirling for his first day studying History and Politics.

GB Jnr is loving it. We never see him. He's joined just about every club going.

Student Momentum Club?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024