Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it (n/t) 22:16 - Sep 19 with 4955 viewsMenton

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 13:56 - Sep 20 with 796 viewsurbanblue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 11:19 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

It is nothing to do with whether I like or don't like him - I'm just saying what I've been told by people I trust.

I want us to win on Saturday, I want us to win every game.

My personal view is that Evans needs to sort out Hurst and get him into line, off the field if it as big an issue as I fear as opposed to sacking him. I want Hurst to win games and succeed.

He has made his bed, and now needs to see it through - if he hasn't done his due diligence properly then he needs to show stronger leadership from the top and sort things out not just bin off Hurst and appoint someone else.

I've missed a fair bit of the talk on here the last coupla days but get the jist. However, can you explain what you mean by '... get him into line'
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 14:13 - Sep 20 with 786 viewsitfcjoe

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 13:56 - Sep 20 by urbanblue

I've missed a fair bit of the talk on here the last coupla days but get the jist. However, can you explain what you mean by '... get him into line'

If there is an issue between him and other members of the backroom staff i.e. Klug or some of the senior players then surely improving that relationship and sitting them down for a bit of conflict resolution is better than sacking him if that is what Evans is planning.

Just managing Hurst as his senior if he is upsetting people and you don't like it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 14:44 - Sep 20 with 747 viewsurbanblue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 14:13 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

If there is an issue between him and other members of the backroom staff i.e. Klug or some of the senior players then surely improving that relationship and sitting them down for a bit of conflict resolution is better than sacking him if that is what Evans is planning.

Just managing Hurst as his senior if he is upsetting people and you don't like it.

But that indicates that Hurst is the one in the wrong doesn't it? Just may be the senior players and staff are the ones behaving badly in which case why should ME just target Hurst as the one '..out of line' If any thing ME should support his choice of manager and tell the players and staff to pull their heads in!!
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 15:44 - Sep 20 with 718 viewsitfcjoe

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 14:44 - Sep 20 by urbanblue

But that indicates that Hurst is the one in the wrong doesn't it? Just may be the senior players and staff are the ones behaving badly in which case why should ME just target Hurst as the one '..out of line' If any thing ME should support his choice of manager and tell the players and staff to pull their heads in!!

Possibly, but if he is siding against Hurst then he must see him as in the wrong whcih is what I've heard.

But I have said he needs to sit down with the parties involved to resolve it from both sides - i.e. show a hint of leadership as ultimately they report to him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024